Russia sentences Griner to 9 years in prison, White House calls for her release

Exactly my point.

faR7dx_5rrZRBF39clqizFjGp00SP6oEaZ4_GujLzu4

15 Likes

Yeah I was charged with over 500kg of marijuana because my 200mg topicals were counted as nearly 1lb each with packaging.

1 Like

Na, that’s that backass shit the US does weighing packaging as drugs.

The Germans were better than that. The only drawback to that system is that you get fucked way harder for 44kg of top quality hashish than for 200kg of crap hash.

Bro I was locked up with someone that got picked up for an ounce of crack cocaine but his PSI was fucked up and he got life. I don’t know if you realize it but life in the feds means life. On his paperwork it says “estimated date of release- upon expiration”.
We have absolutely no room to complain about the shitty russian legal system when the system in the US is so incredibly fucked up.
Edit:
I got picked up and they never got me with any drugs or any money and I still spent years in the federal system.

10 Likes

I had a full Altoids can weighed. Just because I had a J in it… :man_facepalming:

Only 2 countries iv been to without carrying…

The Netherlands and China … you figure out why…

China is the only hostile country iv ever visited!

Olympics… and they had dogs run the plane AFTER we got off…a cold sweat came over me… as my wife raised her eyebrows at me…

5 Likes

Ryan from Label My Bud reminds us that her sentence could have been worse in her homestate.

14 Likes

That’s a big reason why I trip on hot d8 in Texas, auto felony

1 Like

That’s a long flight my dude, need mad doinks to the head, you might be sober for 20, 30 minutes for gosh sake.

On a more somber note, it’s prison in Russia, any amount of time would be insufferable, especially for a deemed political prisoner.

Her situation is a major bummer indeed.

And the pointing out of the hypocrisy of how harsh our own laws can be is telling.

It’s disgustingly unfortunate.

But I’ve said it for years, if you think we as Americans are so far from being totalitarian in nature, you’d be a fool.d6d2e24f45b8edbad634c0fcd472146231511e40adc26cf038cfe34452d5ad22_1

3 Likes

I’d say we’re just as bad, if not worse. The hypocrisy is astounding!

High court upholds life sentence for Mississippi man convicted of marijuana possession

I imagine our illustrious administration has a solid plan in the works to fix our antiquated drug laws……

5 Likes

Yup, they have a plan. It involves decriminalized consumption and extra harsh penalties for growing your own without paying him taxes on it.

10 Likes

Who was gonna actually watch the womens basketball anyways? Their parents? The concern is that she is privileged being a black lesbian.

4 Likes

I guess I’m too lazy to look thousands of videos so I took the first one I found with the clip of what I was looking for. Because it comes from the Trump campaign I’m sure some of you guys are going to immediately hate it but it still doesn’t change the content of what Biden is saying-

4 Likes

In Singapore now. Definitely not weed friendly lol and all I wanted after that 16hr flight was a dab!

13 Likes

Jesus Christ.

It’s interesting comparing “young” Biden vs current Biden. He seemed to speak a lot clearer back during these earlier recordings.

2 Likes

He used to not have dementia and was much clearer about how much of a scumbag he is.

16 Likes

Thailand is banging though. Still no hash, might need to get a hair straightener

19 Likes

Now I can tell my wife Thailand is on the places we can visit.

15 Likes

I may look into thailand, I dont think I can bring my dog though.

1 Like
6 Likes