RSO for a penny in Oklahoma

Hello, I have recently been diagnosed with stage IV cancer. I’m looking for RSO at reasonable cost. I have MMJ card, and have a letter from (3-2021) Doc of diagnosis. I was going to start chemo and radiation 2 weeks ago, but am having problems w/ making the co-pay of $60 each rad visit daily for 7 weeks. I have no idea the cost of chemo. I need this (RSO) for stress now and pain later. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Tulsa. U can email me at tulsamale at the gmail. Thx :nauseated_face:

Hows that rso helping?

4 Likes

Thats why rec would be no good for ur generous plan, theyll make it so you have to label it and package and sell it at market prices, keep doing what your doing, this is what i did with cbd and 2nd press hash before cali went rec in 2018. People tried to do the penny thing but it didnt really work out until a year or two later when they changed some of the fine print on the laws.

1 Like

Yea Oklahoma is changing and making it a lot harder to do this unfortunately… METRC is gonna make everything more expensive… We used to do it for a penny but the state told us they can’t tax a penny so we have to do 5 cents :man_facepalming: i fucking hate politicians. Good on you for donating those extracts bro, if everyone just gave a little or made less disty and more rso we could really fix a lot of the damage that big pharma caused

3 Likes

Helping a lot! Thx so much! I saw an Immediate relief in my anxiety… Which was through the roof to say the least. Thank you again, I just started into my second vile and I will probably be needing some more soon.

1 Like

Nice! Yea just calm down man you’ll be fine, this medicine really works ive seen it multiple times. Like i we talked about, the people who got the best results also stopped eating processed foods and instead ate fresh fruits and veggies, especially ones that are dark purple or black have a high concentration of flavonoids which are just as good for fighting cancer as RSO imo. Also if you bring me some bud or trim i can process it for you and give it back

2 Likes

I am a 10 year vegetarian. I have done yoga about the last decade and I have swam my whole life. Still got cancer. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:Thx for all the info & input!

3 Likes

Damn that’s fucked bro… I’m definitely not an expert and i can’t guarantee anything but rso has worked for a lot of people. Np, lmk if you need anything else

2 Likes

love what your doing, if anyone in socal needs RSO you can hmu

2 Likes

Hello my name is Andy I just got diagnosed with cancer about two weeks ago and heard about the penny rso program. But I can’t find anyone that really does it can you please help me. Here is my email alwood1619@gmail.com ty!

1 Like

you in Oklahoma?

Yes, Norman

Call proper cannabis in norman, they might have some left. Tell them to call me if they can’t do it for a penny and I’ll cover it. If they’re out then call “the leaf” on Council rd in bethany, if they’re out, head down to lawton to “Bud Ranch”

also Urban wellness dispensary in norman does a disconnect RSO program but it’s not my rso

Paragon extracts does the penny RSO program too, it’s not my rso but they can do a much larger volume than i can. idk which dispensaries carry theirs though

7 Likes

Wow thank you bro!! I really appreciate the info!!

2 Likes

We Offer it at Escalated Greens to cardholders. Located in Eufaula, OK

give the crew up front a call we should be able to help. 918 618 9333

5 Likes

Hell yea! I’m glad more people are starting to do it. who makes ya’lls rso?

@Alwood No probablem, lmk if you need anything else

4 Likes

I do,

All of our products from flower, to edibles, to concentrates are done in house. For locals by locals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yea keep it up. I’ll send people your way if i hear of anyone in eufaula that needs rso

3 Likes

I have lung cancer I don’t have a lot of money but I can pay for some RSO / FECO I want to throw everything I can at this cancer I’ve read so much positive news on this but have not known I could get it here I didn’t think of a dispensary for some reason I have a OMMA card as well
Thanks

6 Likes

What city you in?

1 Like