RSO for a penny in Oklahoma

Anyone that has a serious medical condition and can’t afford RSO in oklahoma check out Urban Flora dispensary. 7317 N MacArthur Blvd
Warr Acres, OK 73132. They sell our RSO for a penny to anyone that actually needs it, dm me for more info if you need it

73 Likes

Great initiative :clap::clap:

10 Likes

Thanks we’ve given out at least 1000g in the past year but I’m trying to do a lot more. Wish it was rec here so you didn’t need a medical card but its easy af to get the card

17 Likes

Once it’s rec you won’t be able to help people the way you are…
Imo/ime

17 Likes

I get what your saying but as long as the taxes don’t go way up it should stay the same but anyone would be able to get it instead of just Oklahoma med card holders

2 Likes

I don’t understand why more people don’t do this honestly. We’re not even a big company and i can afford to do it…

10 Likes

How do I get involved? We are finishing our lab and about to spool up production. RSO is on the menu. I’ve had several patients asking about the program in our dispensaries, but none knew more than to ask if we participated. Now that we’re processing for ourselves, I’m ready to talk to someone about helping. PM me if you have a contact.

3 Likes

Just Pm’d you

1 Like

Thanks for the interest. I’ve been using some trim we harvest to make the RSO we use for this but if anyone wants to get involved I’ll definitely teach you how to make it yourself or you can sell trim, pucks, shake, or flower to me L2L for a dollar or some shit then I’ll make it myself and sell it to dispensaries for a penny that we know actually sell it for a penny to the customers. I won’t just process it for free and give it back to you because a couple people have taken advantage of that and just turned around and sold it for 20-50 a g. Not making that mistake again

8 Likes

Just out of curiosity why are you using trim and not full buds.

Probably for affordability. Since he is selling this stuff for a penny, that would be my guess. Could be totally wrong though.

3 Likes

I use full buds for a solventless oil and trim/sugar leaf with small buds for RSO. If you have quality trim you can get just as good quality rso as if you used bud, just not as much of a yield. And yea also affordability. I make money off bud and other extracts so i can do this for a penny without it really affecting me

14 Likes

Update: in November 2020 a bill is passing in Oklahoma letting out of state people get a medical card so if you can’t get RSO in your state and can’t make it yourself definitely reach out to me

5 Likes

Is it ok to come by tomorrow? I live in the southern part of ok.
Neuro doctors tomorrow. Eeg”s showed took 5 grams to start chipping away.
at the stone. Cost prohibitive. I grow and give. Just gave a little too much.
I’m out…argh. Getting old/hurt sux…
I do have my mm license for record.
I will send in cool pics at appropriate time. 4 decades outdoor, looking to flowering outdoors .

1 Like

I’d love to have something like this going here in Baltimore

2 Likes

This is amazing. My business partner is battling stage 4 cancer with RSO. We are gearing up to start a scholarship program to help patients here in OC.

5 Likes

It’s not my dispensary but yea definitely swing by whenever you’re free! If you need a full treatment i can do 25g syringes since you can legally buy 28g per transaction

3 Likes

Badass man! It’s really amazing medicine and the most fucked up part is the government has known for a long ass time that it cures cancer but they encourage doctors to treat people with fucking radiation lmao that’s why I’m doing this. A lot of people that have stage 4 cancer like your partner just cant afford a couple hundred thousand in treatments so i give them RSO pretty much free. Glad to see more people are doing this

7 Likes

It’s truly is amazing. He was given about 6-8 months. He’s currently on month 18 and his tumor has shrunk by 60%. We aren’t out of the woods yet but we all have hope that we never thought we’d have

4 Likes

That’s amazing man thanks for sharing your story. A lot of people still don’t believe me that it actually works. Try decarboxilated rosin if you can. I’ve had the best results with with that

2 Likes