RSO for a penny in Oklahoma

Thanks for the tip. No joke have you experimented with suppositories? We found that it vastly diminished the phycoactive effects allowing him to ratchet up to large scale doses without having to visit another dimension.

4 Likes

I haven’t personally but I’ve heard about good results from it. You can also combine cbd and cbg extract in it to help from blasting off to another dimension lol. There are two people who took my 6:1 ratio of cbg to cbd in a tincture that are in remission now and they were told by doctors there’s nothing more that they could do

6 Likes

Doing gods work sir :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Would love some info on how to get the rso for a penny for my mom, right now she gets only 1 gram for a dollar a month and the $25 for each gram after so she isn’t able to afford but a few grams a month. She is on her third cancer, was diagnosed with medistatic breast cancer that is in her lungs…any information would greatly appreciated

Pm sent

2 Likes

Anyway to get this RSO in Missouri? My mother was recently diagnosed with AML Leukemia with a rarer TP 53 mutation. She is currently on Chemo, but I would like to start her on RSO. I was going to make it myself, but I came across this post.

1 Like

The supply chain is pretty backed up currently, but should be more available in 2021.

Gummies, etc should hit shelves mid January, followed by other manufactured products. I would guess mid to late 2021.

1 Like

If it’s a penny. Flights are cheap.

My condolences. I lost my family matriarch to ALS and I’d do anything to help. If you don’t find a solution my inbox is open.

3 Likes

i wish i could man. we’re only licensed in Oklahoma. i can definitely walk you through making it very easy though. I’d suggest making rosin then decarbing it and making RSO from the leftover rosin pucks. I had the best results treating cancer with this method

3 Likes

update: we have to do it for 5 cents now because the state said they can’t tax a penny… fucking POS politicians

we just pay the 5 cents tho

6 Likes

Maybe it’s cuz he’s giving away the oil for f*ing free

6 Likes

@TheFire210 This is inspiring. Such a tremendous action compared to what western medicine can offer some of these individuals

Those damn western scientists and their… science!

1 Like

Cannanaboids are cannanaboids. Whether it comes from trim or flower is a moot point.

8 Likes

The scheduling of cannabinoids couldn’t be any further away from science

3 Likes

yeah like covid, western scientists are know it all punks.

1 Like

I completely agree.

1 Like

I’m currently battling stage 3 invasive melanoma and stage 4 adenocarcinoma with unknown primary. I am starting the Rick Simpson Protocol and need places that sell penny or cheap rso. Can anyone help me please?

Your location might help

where are you? there’s multiple posts on how to make it yourself easy but if you’re in Oklahoma i can still do the penny rso if you can’t afford it

3 Likes