Rotovap,SPD,Reactor,chiller... in USA warehouse for sale

How about that laptop of phone your using?

Mic drop!

Didn’t mean to offend you and your communist friends…

Try again!!! Next…

Thanks for the dm azzhole. Please stop harassing me. Another idiot to add to the ignore list

Harassing?! Lol

Whatever you say buddy

lastest stocks in US warehosue
In California

How about some pictures. That list is getting old…

1 Like

Your hardware could kill or injure someone and you just change company names next day. You don’t even know how to opperate or work the hardware you sell you fraud.

This statement is highly flawed.

Each month we deliver about two times products,so maybe you think the list is old,but the quantity is not same

Ok
Who makes your fridge, stove, microwave, bbq grill, tooth brush, tv, clothes, sandals/shoes/flip flops, vehicle, furniture, bed, sheets, towels? I can keep going.

That’s a loaded question.

Wana know who really makes stuff like that. America.

In China or taiwan or similar countries you might have electronics being assembled. However all those machines and microchip processors and high tech devices are made in america. Other countries don’t really have semiconductor processing machinery engineering because the people there are sometimes dumb as bricks. American companies make those machines and sell them over seas to companies who make cpu/gpu chips and resistors etc…

Before my house burned down, you’d be shocked how little was made in china. Even my kitchen knives I imported from Japan from hand worked companies. I rarely buy China shit - I tend to return it back to the shelf after seeing where it was made.

I made sure my coffee machines also weren’t made in china. Rather italy.

great another thread going down the china/ america shit hole. happy weds! i need a vacation! Florida Pride but still rock communist sneakers, bike, clothes, computer, phone.

Im quite fond of swiss watches and german and italian sports cars. LOL

I like mexican food. :man_facepalming:

maybe i can add some more bullshit after since everyone is on a roll this morning!! :wink:

4 Likes

Do you have picture & price on the SPD- 2L ZNCL & 5L ZNCL 110v/60hz?

1 Like

please feel free to add more bullshit… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now we have discount for 2L,5L 110V SPD
The EXW price for SPD-2L 110V is 780USD (original price is 860USD)
The EXW price for SPD-5L 110V is 900USD(original price is 1000USD)

2 Likes

You misunderstand. You keep posting a freshly updated stock list for items you have posted no pictures of. So now we have a stock pic of your 2l spd and a chiller. A picture of your list sitting in your American warehouse would be great too. I’m sure your phone has a camera, yes?

1 Like

Ontario, correct? I’m assuming the only difference between the two is the size of the heating mantle, everything else being equal?

yes
Do you have whatsapp or email,we could get a further discussion
Whatsapp:+86 18137063573
Email:sales005@gzfanbolun.com