Rotovap,SPD,Reactor,chiller... in USA warehouse for sale

Its all in the same range of Chinese equipment manufacturers usually below par or worse, never used or even heard of this company but ive seen way to much money lost to bad Chinese equipment with no customer support. Bite the bullet and go to usa labs they’ll at least care if something goes wrong and will try to fix it.

2 Likes

X1000

Usalab is the best place to buy this equipment from. At least when you call for replacement parts, help, etc, Dave or his brother or an employee speaks clear english, and is more than willing to help.

3 Likes

These are the most known failure prone chillers on market. There are people who’s labs have caught fire due to the chillers catching fire. Lowest safety and quality you’ll ever see

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people use standalone chillers when the cost of a chill-process system can be so much more efficient and green… and won’t dump all your heat back into your facility unless you want it to

2 Likes

alone in the desert, using an insulated shipping container, with 100 amps available.

1 Like

Thanks, what I needed to hear. If you ever need help during this time of fires, LMK, I’m in Socal now, but used to live in SC and still have roots in NorCal

now have 1 set 220V/60HZ DLSB30/30 in available

Many more products will be on the shelves

S-20L glass reactor has sold out
1 set DLSB 50/30 has sold

Update stocks in our US warehouse
Address:1251 S Rockefeller ave unit B Ontario CA 91761

1 set spd-2 2XZ-2 DLSB5/10,SHZ-DIII,RE 501 have sold

lastest stocks

Stop buying Chinese Equipment. USA!!!

Cheap shit breaks and is unreliable. Speaking from experience

latest stocks
welome to inquiry
Email:sales005@gzfanbolun.com
Whatsapp:+86 18137063573

I ran and continue to run china glass and mantles. At home old “home” lab, and currently at my lab I part own.

Zero issues…knock on wood.

Another blanket statement regarding china equipment.

2 Likes

thanks❤️

Maybe someone get broken equipment,but not every company supply the broken equipment,
Our company have 1 year after sales service

And we have US warehouse in California,have Europe warehouse in Spain

God for you bro. I support American made.

1 Like

Lol

What is made in America really any more.

Car floor mats.

90% of everything else is made in china. I bet you wear nikes or watch tv. Guess what, both are made overseas. How about your washer, dryer, fridge, stove, sheets, clothes…

I can keep going if you like? You can also use the boxes these come in as a step ladder to get off your horse safely.

5 Likes

Tv’s American made, and I don’t own a pair of communist Nikes. Nice try!! Next…

#Stopbuyingfromchina

Right.

Use those boxes please.
You didnt acclimate your self to the higher elevation.

Keep trying!!! Next…