RotaChrom rCPC Chromatography System

RotaChrom rCPC is a well-known Centrifugal Partition Chromatography system intended for small-scale purification of compounds, including cannabinoids found in industrial hemp. Centrifugal Partition Chromatography is a liquid-liquid chromatographic technique, where both stationary and mobile phases are liquids, and the liquid stationary phase is immobilized by a strong centrifugal force. It is commonly used for THC remediation of CBD distillate oil.

rCPC system consists of the following items:
• Liquid pump with gradient former – 4 inputs, capable of 300 mL/min (0.079 gpm), at 150 bars (2 175 psi)
• ASC/DSC mode changing valve
• rCPC rotor with extraction cells (with Variable Frequency Drive) – max. 1 500 rpm – 2 L (0.53
gal) volume
• UV detector – 200-400 nm range
• Fraction collector (spider) – 10 outputs
• Control system – data server

Gently used and available for inspection in Longmont, CO. Offered at $175,000

Hi there. Is this still available? Can it extract CBG as well?

Yes it is. Yes, it can pull CBG.

Where are you located?

Toronto, Canada

We would be happy to crate and ship to you in Toronto, if you are interested.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Ron

Is this still available ? why are you gettin rid of it ? Im in denver

Hi Mike, thanks for your inquiry.

Yes, it is still available. We are upgrading to a larger RotaChrom. We’re in Longmont, if you want to take a look at it. I’ve attached lab reports for a demo we just ran for someone else who’s interested in they system. As you’ll see, it’s in good working order. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to set up a time to look at it.

Ron

CRAFT BATCH BOTANICALS MOTHER LIQUOR - Potency-002.pdf (163.8 KB) CRAFT BATCH BOTANICALS MOTHER LIQUOR - Potency.pdf (164.8 KB)