Rosin technologies rosin press

Brand new rosin tech press only used 2 times comes with all the accessories looking for 2k was 3600 with taxes dm me if you interested

3 Likes

I just saw this in Columbia today needing an upgrade… Can you show it working? Never heard of anything from that company being worth while. Ever for actual processing.

At home use maybe another thing. $2000+ price point I’m assuming it’s for production. Do you know the model # and videos of it in action?

1 Like

Jungle boys use this same press but yes I could

1 Like

How’s the color you get on that thing lols

1 Like

XD Columbia is about as close to a good press as that is. I can’t imagine that small of a press for a business but you know Jungle boys equipment so, God bless em
2-6g press at a time sift or bubble. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

I bet the press in Columbia has a better roi per use…

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7PB3rg3wV/?igshid=ez6l9kx462xz they do ozs T a time but glad we have professional rosin makers commenting

1 Like

So what does the video from the manufacturer suggest 2-6grams but you’re telling me Jungle boys fits an oz in that same area? Good for them. Still not impressed by the press. If you knew me, you’d know that’s the one area I can school you on.

Glad we got people spending $3600 for something $500 can out perform.

It’s not like I helped make a $200 press for hash that outperforms this… Also… Helped 5+ other manufacturers in rosin presses.

If “Jungle boys uses it” is the reason you became a sucker. That’s hilarious.

I wasn’t even trying to dog your resale at first man, was genuinely interested to see what makes it special for the price point. I don’t see it. Fitted cold plate?
I actually was trying to find suggestions for a dude in Columbia because he needs the help, but doesn’t need to be bent over.

1 Like

You think it’s expensive lol we upgraded to a pure pressure for 7k keep use your home made presses I’m sure your rosin comes out like garbage due to the time your rosin in sitting on that hot plate before it makes its way off how about you do some research before jumping on people’s posts acting like a dickhead

There enough proof to what I’m saying on the instagram I posted go ahead watch all there videos if you would like let me see your rosin? And your so called presses you made?

Nobody dogs on a pikes peak because it’s where the business is. Everyone dogs on rosin technologies.

$1500 magic cold plate $500 press

Got it

That’s why it’s up for resale and has only been used for two presses right?

3 Likes

Dude @moveweight, obv they were able to recoup their roi AND pay for a new peak with just two squishes on that baby. I mean duhhhhh?

3 Likes

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Still no picture off your 200 dollar press with picture of what it makes you talk alot but can’t back it up! It’s ok you can’t afford it that’s why you had to make a 200 janked one it’s cool hats off to you

Full video…
Did you need more? Lol I can’t afford a rosin press?
:sleeping: My point is this falls in the “never gonna sale” category aka suckers only. $200-1500 presses brand new out perform this gently used. If you wanted it gone, I’d find someone local who doesn’t know better.

It’s better off to wait for this dudes “business” to tank and buy the purepressure

Ps eat shit :kissing_heart:

Ky jealous all over my dick ps I don’t care if you don’t like it you never used one or could even afford one so idk why your commenting go build some more of your 200 dollar useless presses I’m sure there selling like hot cakes

Add some more z’s to your name, maybe some wook will respect you cuz it ain’t happening here

1 Like

Aww you sound mad go take a trip to the skate park for some fresh air it’s ok little man one day you will be able to afford a big boy press