Rosin technologies rosin press

Learn ya some skills you little beeeeitch. Hand wired 10k psi hydraulic pump attached to a low temp frame (hooked to a deep cycle battery. 1 mo. Of use before i recharge). I could crush your store bought garbage. On top of a mountain with no power source cept what i bring.

Your move.

Ps the rig there is worth more than that piece of shit you’re getting defensive about.

6 Likes

And before you reply ima mute your ass

3 Likes

Yea blackmarket I work in a huge lab making tons of concentrates for the legal market your like a roach to me and look at all that dark ass rosin your a joke just like your

little black market set up is

1 Like

View 1 hidden reply? Don’t mind if i do!

1 Like

Illegally manufacturing out of your house and posting pictures nice flex hommie

1 Like

That sounds pretty disrespectful to the people who put in the time to create a scenario where you

and get finessed for $3600 on a press.

5 Likes

How do you know its illegal? Cant you make your own concentrates, in some areas of the country?
We all know that is hemp

6 Likes

Stone cold legal as long as solvents aren’t involved.

QUILLS KNOWS THE LAW

And it is. That is a prescribed hemp alien rig.

I’m just gonna take this chance to call that guy a bitch again.

5 Likes

I must admit, your electric pump is damn sexy.

2 Likes

Thanks, bro! It was a bit of a steal because the guy thought it was a 120v pump and had put a new plug on it accordingly - picked it up for 500 bucks. Popped the breaker immediately and opened her up…12vdc on the motor. The fuck was wrong with the previous owner!? The cord was euro wiring standards so I could see how it would be confusing but…google. But honestly what you have would be more than what I need, if you press good stuff then you barely need a cunthair’s worth of pressure. The REALLY cool part is that there’s a second hydraulic port so you can use two presses at once!

Pretty much exactly why i don’t like that PP machine - tried it - wasn’t impressed. Just on a brandy new demo model the whole right side of the keypad suddenly had bell’s palsy and 130,160,190 weren’t able to be used. You can keep it. I like tools of skill, the only advantage to that machine is that it’s tailor made for one person to program it for 15 idiots to use without fucking with parameters, and judging by how he talked up the first press he ain’t the one programming it. Besides - why the fuck would I spend 4k+ on a machine that requires a compressor just as expensive, fucking so loud you need to put it in another room and has a metal shell hiding sub-par electronics and making it a bitch to clean

Miller, you have the more efficient setup. I just watched a lot of Home Improvement as a kid and have perma-Tim Taylor syndrometenor (1)

5 Likes

Yea because I’m sure your just pressing it for yourself lol keep that black market flexing going!

@SmokeyBowlzz please consider being less douchy

@SubstituteCreature just drop it

You both are better then this banter.

6 Likes

I wuv you too <3

2 Likes

I know this post is old but was wondering if you still have this press available?