Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh man these are fucking LOUD

8 Likes

2 Likes

Need a nice fat dab now

4 Likes

3 Likes

So I finally snagged an ultrasonic and did a couple jars - love the look on them! But does yours get a more “granular” feel to them vs a nice creamy thick consistency as I’m used to after a 2-3wk cure? Still no complaints with the taste and the look though at all

I’ll take a pic of how it looks in a few but in the meantime heres some cats trying to get faucet time

Ok here’s the jar

And a cute kitten that loves to dirty up all my nice clean windows and mirrors

7 Likes

Daaaaaaang A-Aron

It’s a little different for me in the end product as well
I think the ultrasonic has it place
In use it to cure in a pinch when I have a time sensitive order other then that I’m just sticking with the standard cold cure

1 Like

Yeah I’m there with you, glad I bought the cheaper ultrasonic tbh. Tastes just as good but just something about the consistency that bothers me

1 Like

Recently got this in if anyone needs a machine in order to post fire photos in this thread :wink:

PURE PRESSURE 8 TON ROSIN PRESS with all ancillary and filtration bags
$8000 with shipping included

Jesus I forgot how pricy those things get. And you still have to get an air compressor as tall as you are to work it, right?

2 Likes

Been a while since I pressed but man I still got the touch and the whhhhhhhhip too apparently.

1 Like

Latest fraud here in Europe

Took me a few days to figure out
How it was made but it s basicly boil D8 distillate in water let cool in the water
Then add terps ( little) and fake batter on the menu

Interesting thing is it s consistency for beeing pure D8 it s very mailable and
Sticky at 20C where normal disty d8 is rockhard

7 Likes

Does it sizzle?

More a crackle and pop deu to the water content when heated to an oil

3 Likes

Holy shit what a fucking dirty move! I bet they bait them with dabs of good stuff first

No idea
Was yust given this sample ( not the picture I made that)
Think with some thc-a I would be able to make it look more real i ll keep you posted

1 Like

2 Likes

30% distillate with 1:1 terps
70% THCa isolate

Warm your distillate, add half of it, mix thoroughly, add the rest, keep mixing

Fake batter :slight_smile: Can adjust the ratio based on your consistency/input cost preferences

1 Like