Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

163-170. Thanks for the video :handshake:

2 Likes

For sure!

For anyone wanting to watch some hash pourn check my IG @theephilosopherstoned where I post a lot more frequently than here :call_me_hand:

https://instagram.com/theephilosopherstoned?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Nice speaking with you today @Flyover_Farmz … hope my spoons were of great benefit to your mission

3 Likes

Getting lots of haze action. Starting to feel a little better about it now

2 Likes

Nice. Ya, low heat, long time, no open or shake jar

2 Likes

Hard not to post a pic ever day lmao so excited for this.

2 Likes

I think its time to make my own fuckin gear since most places just don’t get it

10 Likes

90u live indoor Blueberry French Toast :blueberries::bread:

90u live mixed light Slap N Tickle :clap::rofl:

4 Likes

it don’t jiggle jiggle hahaha looks fire brother!

1 Like

Got to tour a name-brand processing facility here in Denver recently.

It’s amazing how simple the process can be if you know what’s up.

9 Likes

Found out the live rosin I made from a client’s indoor fresh frozen won 3rd place at the New Mexico Grower’s Cup the other day!

https://instagram.com/stories/theephilosopherstoned/3104653570985262067?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

16 Likes

I have found otherwise but I am a novice. Had some dark stuff split yellow today?

1 Like

Nice. Ya rarities definitely occur

1 Like

On occasion you can see deeply pigmented hash that’s blends of grey, purple, or even light shades of pink, these will all happen from how the wash carry’s over the pigments anthocyanins & in some cases careotinoids(might have spelt wrong) of the plant bio, if preserved well enough you can dry out the input hash to a smokable melt quality and keep that rarity or press it and melt put some nicely colored squish. It’s a cool phenomenon to see.

3 Likes

I guess I didn’t realize this as a general rule of thumb but it makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to find a heavy anthocyanin strain to hash, press, then jartek into purple diamonds. Could also just do an isolation on the press. I saw a picture on here once of some here it is:

2 Likes

If you find anything with twang in it, which is a cross of Tropicana cookies and a few others I can’t remember off the top of my head it grows some of the absolutely darkest deep purple I’ve seen, straight from premature flower it shows. Super boof can do it as well in hash which is seeming to be a popular strain coming up.

2 Likes

I’ll be on the hunt, thanks as always.

1 Like

Midwest twang by skunkhouse is a good one

Not sure how well that video is gonna come through. This was a while ago, came out harsh on the nose and left a lot behind in the banger

4 Likes

I bet if you isolated it then that would be solved. Wonder why it leaves more residue then normal. Thanks for recommendation!

Has anyone taken 5-6 star bubble hash and seen how much pressure it can withstand in a vessel before they collapse?