Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

12 Likes

Why you have to be such a tease :sob:

1 Like

Apples & bananas 70-120u fresh frozen nugs. 2 days into cold cure @ 65f. Gotta say, whatever @SubstituteCreature is doing to his jars looks more appealing :joy:

9 Likes

The darkness is always our friend but some heat will apply the right kinds of pressure :love_you_gesture:t3::wink:

1 Like

Still yours looks sick! Fucking heat!

1 Like

Thanks bro, I’m gonna have to do some experimenting with diff heats soon though! Seems like anyone can make cold cure, what you’re doing looks amazing :fire:

1 Like

baseketball-happydance

14 Likes

Zombie Rosin :man_zombie: 2/3 Fresh Frozen Oreoz to 1/3 cured spritzer.

7 Likes

Dry Donnie Berger came out alright too
Not crazy for the savory strains, actually enjoyed this more than straight GMO though.

6 Likes

Papa burger cured material

5 Likes

after whipping

5 Likes

Looking good! What strain?

1 Like

That same papa burger (skunkhouse) from the press pic. Lineage on that strain is just a GMO incest clusterfuck with some papaya mixed in.

4 Likes

Yeahh Donny Berger is pretty much GMO x Larry OG, backcrossed on GMO. I think so at least, kinda like it better than straight GMO myself.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who took the time to add to this thread. I hope to one day make something beautiful as to what I have seen in here but i’m just hoping my first attempt at hash comes out slightly lighter than the sheet hash. :grin:

Have just a couple questions for now. When ya’ll make your FF, I assume the flower is in a low temp freezer? -40 to -80c? If I just throw my flower in my home fridge freezer and crank it down that’s not gonna do shit, right?

Also was curious if any specific strain x yields better? Most of my seeds are from Fall 97 (Purple Urkle x OG Kush) series so I hope one squishes well.

Was also curious if anyone can tell me if there could be a correlation in yields when extracting with CO2 and making rosin. Some of the strains i got the seeds from, have yields closer to 25% and 2% terps with CO2. Most average closer to 18% and 1.4%. Thanks for any and all help and happy 4th to the fellow stoners in the US.

1 Like

12 Likes

17 Likes

Personally mine I think goes down to -10 and seems to work just fine, it’s all about loosely putting the nug in a turkey bag and not stuffing it together, the extra breathing room in the bag makes all the difference in the world

8 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

love this!! cant we all just get along! haha