Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aka Cera’s Wedding - The Dab Before Time

5 Likes

I think I might have cracked the ‘not so economical’ issue I was running into :wink:

Once I get the actual formation being nailed consistently every time I think i’m going to try to steer it into different formations

2 Likes

dude such a visual appeal. having your thca into badass molds and chillin in the sauce is a retail destroyer. i would pick that over anything else available. maybe i’ve been a Patrick Star living under a rock but i haven’t seen that before. I also don’t live anywhere near a dispensary or anything. Everything is good ole boy around here.

3 Likes

Thank you bro!! Honestly it was just a fun idea I had the other day while working on some other things and then yesterday when I tossed one of those lil` guys into a jar with the splosion it looked great! I tried it with the terpy layer on a jar of jam and I think the straight terpenes didn’t play very nice because it’s just a dinosaur shaped pool of goop whereas the r/s dino stayed nice and stable! Those dinos are straight THCA so i’ve been hesitant to dab it in daylight, haha

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be a Thca-a-tops?

5 Likes

You are correct! I also have t-rexes, stegosauri, and brontosauri that i’ve made lil THCA friends out of

3 Likes

is it this? because i make my gummies with these molds.

5 Likes

Scratch that totally the same ones - they just look a bit different from the bottom up

4 Likes

yeah dude we have the same dino’z. amazon special haha. i also bought the little cannabis leaf molds as well. i was actually impressed with the mold. a lot of vein details really popped in the final product

3 Likes

Those leaf ones look like they might even be better for these purposes! The stego molds would have the spikes break off - had to do it a few times before I could get it locked on that one particular shape

Cream & Cheese

8 Likes

loving this shit. Never been a rosin guy tbh, but this shit has got me stoked!

Ripping a fatty in the work truck and back to sending emails. I just want to be snowboarding lol

I didn’t make this, simply a happy consumer, iykyk

15 Likes

The juice is loose!!!

Really glad you’re loving it, bro!! I know I sound like a broken record but making people happy with my hash is just the fucking best for me

14 Likes

Issa pretty

19 Likes

Donny burger fresh press, it might be small the smell is mighty :triumph:

5 Likes

Looking to possibly join and learn some knowledge from everyone

What bag setup are you doing, that bubble is going to turn into that :fire:

13 Likes

@SubstituteCreature said to ask you for link to telegram chat

1 Like

Looks dank what strain

2 Likes