Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Straw guava whole place smells of strawberry jam, who’s got pbb that smells like it should, I have an idea!

3 Likes

Not as proud of this little hash burger, little snicker fritz, can always be screened out though. Still stinks :garlic:

2 Likes

Cap junkie

1 Like

I’ll be honest not a whole lot of rosin knowledge goes on in the chat these days, haha. More like just a whole bunch of tasteless memes and shit talk - BUT if educating yourself on rosin is your aim feel free to bounce a few questions off of me or post in this thread as we’re all really happy to help.

8 Likes

True dat

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm these numbers?
Typical Yields: Fresh Frozen Material to Rosin=2-6%. Dry Material to Rosin=10-28%

2 Likes

I’ve seen as high as 7.5 for FF, not sure about dry

2 Likes

Yesssss

1 Like

Barney - Peanut Butter - YouTube i’d be singing this after a dab or two… might even watch the episode for nostalgia sake lmao

1 Like

What filter bags do you use I have the pure pressure automatic 3x9 plates

2 Likes

Usually the low temp plates super small 32 micron bags. Physical size is more of a preference based on what hardware you have and batch sizes but I like as much filtration as possible, double bagged.

3 Likes

First is the :peach:y end of some Georgia pie
Then second is 3rd whip Strawguava

2 Likes

Hey guys what freeze dryer is the best I heard harvest rights are going down hill

1 Like

Honestly harvest rights are pretty much your only option until you get to almost 10k and up

1 Like

Fucking Moses.

Which ones are around 10k I heard like Icon was a good one.

GirlScoutCookies x ChemDawg

4 Likes

Boldt Bags

160, 90, 45

1 Like

Bolt bags are the best

2 Likes

Thanks can’t wait to try them