Happy New Year!

11 Likes

HEAT!!

Looking fucking good bro!!

3 Likes

Thank you bro!!

1 Like

Ohh baby let’s make some Boba tea

I would say they’re about the same size right?

13 Likes

Fresh press batch of Gruntz, really fresh dry trim & smalls. I’ll post another pic after cure!

15 Likes

Few days into cure at 70 degrees f.
Got rid of most of the jar before I could get a pic :smiling_face_with_tear:

Seems like there might be a place in the market for dry cured trim/buds into rosin. Long as you’re informing people what it is and pricing accordingly, can’t see the downside. Honestly getting me high like hash back in high school, cuz the trichs are all fully mature. Might test a batch soon and see if it’s higher in CBN too!

8 Likes

Great looking rosin. Just curious, is there a driving force behind not wanting to first wash then press? Regardless of cure vs live

1 Like

All that is washed, then pressed! Not flower rosin if that’s what ya mean.

2 Likes

Gotcha, had read as you pressed the smalls and trim. Feedback appreciated

1 Like

For sure! Just really good freshly dried indoor trim/smalls, I guess I made that clear on a different thread before popping over here. Made some flower rosin for fun recently, but couldn’t get it to cure up the same.

1 Like

Ice cream cake dry indoor trim/smalls. Best batch of FTDC rosin I’ve made yet! 4 days cold cure @ 65 degrees

14 Likes

That looks like it’s got a stank about it!

3 Likes

You betcha, definitely getting hard to tell the difference between this and live. Best I can tell is the puddle it leaves is a tiny bit darker.

3 Likes

Guava Guapa

5 Likes

Blackberry Bubble 90u

Jellyfish Bubble 73u

9 Likes

Whaa I’ve gotten a couple batches of this jellyfish recently, do you know the cross on that? Couldn’t get a solid answer from grower, just said “some gelato cross” :joy:

1 Like

I’ll ask

1 Like

Rosin diamonds 2: Electric Boogaloo

@Dred_pirate :wink:

18 Likes

Thca-a-saurus in wedding cake rosinsplosion sauce. So good.

21 Likes

The tingle means it’s working!

11 Likes