Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That’s a great question.

Though it would definitely result in a complaint as the small was rancid and no consumer would be able to imbibe without noticing an issue. Most would smell it and say fuck that immediately. We haven’t had any returns to date…

But the testing and compliance labeling have an expiration date of 12 months if I’m not mistaken… and that’s not from “born on” date but only the “packaged on” date.

I have 2 dates listed on every bulk jar…“born” and “pressed” or “distilled” etc… then the “packaged” date is printed on finished goods packaging label.

Don’t mind the cloudiness on the jars that’s just condensation from pulling out of the cooler

1 Like

I am mistaken… we do list the manufacturing date…as well as expiry date…12 months later

2 Likes

Tender vittles

12 Likes

“Hello, Sub. This is the special victims unit. We have noticed someone repeatedly assaulting your bank account and wanted to send detective Staebler to investigate”

16 Likes

Nice snag!

Is that a 500 pounder?
Meanwhile…new pourn

7 Likes

Here’s a question for you guys,

What temp do you press at? Where do you start, where do you finish?

@ThePhilosopherStoned
@SubstituteCreature

3 Likes

Depends. If the shit is so nice out of the FD that it melts in your hands almost immediately I like to fuck with 175-180 otherwise 190 is the go-to.

6 Likes

Same…170-190F

I only ramp temps when mechanically separating…which seems as though it’s becoming obsolete with the centrifugal separation tech

4 Likes

Took me over a month to wash then another month to press but here’s some jealousy. First go at live rosin. Pressed 29g of freeze dried hash and got 22g of rosin.

28 Likes

I use to go 180 consistently but then with special stuff or FF I go 160. When ive run through that round I take 3 pressed pucks, stack em and rip away at 200 for 2nd press. I’m sure the 2nd press has more of the undesirables but it definitely still has nice flavor and effect but you do see the wax/lipid stuff post sesh. That’s my 2 copper pieces.

4 Likes

Looks like some fire :fire: midz, I’m gonna need to sample for science.

8 Likes

@SubstituteCreature with the heat as always :call_me_hand:

Fuck dispos :smiling_imp:

23 Likes

That’s fuckin drool worthy

1 Like

Our 20t rosin press work 24hours in Switzerland.

1 Like

Where in Switzerland?

26 Likes

The Monster Press 20t sold to Switzerland.Work 24hours nonstop. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@CEMAINSTRUMENT

12 Likes

Happy friday! This song is obviously about washing hash.

Fuck that main riff in the chorus is so badass.

5 Likes

Metalocalypse fuk ya

4 Likes