June Member of the Month is @emdub27

Hahaha maybe he will go away if he gets a GLG badge forced on him. His lawyers might drop him.

I second this

6 Likes

@DiNKLB3RG is definitely my serious nomination this month though.

12 Likes

Don’t mean to sway any votes, but June is also my Bday month :person_shrugging:t2::smirk:

Appreciate the nomination guys

Going to turn around and nominate @TheLastHashbender and @Franklin as well. both have been there to bounce ideas off of and have gained some good knowledge from each

23 Likes

Thanks, I’ll second @TheLastHashbender and also nominate @DapperDabMan

9 Likes

early or late june?

1 Like

Second @DapperDabMan.

This was gold. He also contributes in a positive way and keeps topics on track when engaging rather than bringing drama.

10 Likes

Much appreciated, @Franklin & @TheLastHashbender. You guys are too kind. Just happy to have found such an exemplary community.

10 Likes

I’m going to 13th this since @akoyeh already has 12 likes on his vote!!

@TheGratefulPhil is long overdue!

12 Likes

I can’t decide already!!

4 Likes

Exactly why I’m very proud to call him a personal friend

3 Likes

I nominate @Cassin for sharing knowledge, insight, and positivity, as well as taking an active roll in shaping regulations and standards in our industry.

5 Likes

So I was hesitating on bringing it up again, but between members like @TheGratefulPhil, @Cassin & countless others- is there a reason we’re not continuing the @Beaker Award?

7 Likes

He won November '21

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate my buddy @TRIPPIE

Seeing as the world calls June pride month. Seems fitting he should win. :grin::surfing_man:

Lol j/k to anyone who got they’re tranny panties in a bunch.

5 Likes

like thumper, ive done nothing, so can i win MoM :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Sidco_Cat

Not only because she is one of the nicest people in the industry, but also because she promotes the shit outta this forum and it’s users.

18 Likes

id like to nominate @cyclopath, the man is always keeping us in line and pushing us to find the answers in a constructive way. He isnt one to back down from some good research and doing it proper. I find myself alot of times looking to his posts to make sense of the discussions.

12 Likes

I second @cyclopath. His input has definitely helped our lab out in the past

9 Likes

@cyclopath won in March this year.

4 Likes

indeed.

appreciate the thought though

7 Likes