Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I’ve actually sat on the crate… Just saying

He’s not even kidding… Fucking beastly

4 Likes

I’ve done a bunch of runs with dry trim and IME you get to washing the min trimming is wrapped up to prevent oxidation. Drying things at 60f/60rh for 14 days, trim for 2 or so days and then get to washing. Anything I’ve seen stored even a few more weeks in desirable conditions will lead to darker tints.

2 Likes

Applied over time

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got a triminator trp stack, beast, terribly designed, in my opinion

2 Likes

That hydrolic Jack is way too much… and that’s a very good thing…

1 Like

Overkill = good for everything almost, however the application of pressure isn’t linear. All rosin presses are designed terribly, in my opinion, I should add

3 Likes

I concur :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

What size are those plates? :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Beautiful work brother man @SubstituteCreature :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I have had great experience with cured trim. But it’s in-house, indoor, and frozen immediately after trimming and never leaves 65°F Temps during that process.

It’s not like our golden-white-clear live rosin from fresh frozen nugs…but I still get this out of the cured in-house trim…a beautiful lighter brown color…

This came from 37%+ THCA in-house cured trim. We let them go so long they turn purple as fuck. But still come out light brown like this and fire af. There are so many little factors that can lead to dark cured trim runs…but once you know how to handle the material and set your environment up for success you can even get decent color out of material that’s matured until the heads are amber.

13 Likes

Here’s some of our live rosin @SubstituteCreature

YouCut_20211013_193943279_1

39 Likes

Dude that is absolutely beautiful work! Bravo!

3 Likes

23 Likes

Looks bomb

5 Likes

Looks awful. CRC sucks, bro. :hotdog: :potable_water: :clown_face: :love_you_gesture: :rofl:

11 Likes

Was gonna ask the same thing?

Is that FF being sieved and then pressed? Probbaly my favourite extract to smoke…

Anyone did some testing on these beautys?

Im betting between 60-70% cause you still press somewaxes in?

Luve tha tred creature!

4 Likes

So to reallly freaking makeing the least and best of your biomass…

Anyone getting that lovely goop to a 40C oven and getting crystals/diamonds/sugar…

Ah yes need to try to outsource some intense cbd canatonic and try yo get ib on the “hemp” rosin train! :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK one second

If I include my SSN do I get an additional Chinese merry go round on top of the hash SOP?

7 Likes

37% Thca trim?
Curious, do you think that’s a legit COA? That the trim had over 1/3 thca(so more than 1/3 trichomes)?

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was grateful to bounce ideas off you on the setup of my wet lab. Thanks for your time brother.

I would wager any SOP @SubstituteCreature is selling is on point! He’s an honest individual and connoisseur.

Hey, @SubstituteCreature did you ever check out the bruteless manual washing SOP I wrote and shared with you? It’s so incredibly detailed down to assembly, wash and tear down plus sanitization and storage. Every minute of the process spelled out. If anyone is using a 2 or 3 vessel manual wash setup I’d be glad to sell my 6 page SOP…

9 Likes

@_joe Trim from 37% THCA flower. My mistake

All close hand trim from indoor. In our facility there’s a lot of flowery material in the close trim. It’s more like preroll material than trim. But we don’t have a preroll sku

Even then, is the flower really over 1/3rd by wt THCa? That would be quite incredible. I’ve been seeing these numbers more and more lately.

7 Likes

You know the lab told us it was the highest potency they’d seen yet for flower. But we’re in BFE middle of nowhere so that’s not saying much. And it may have been THCA + THC. I just remember potency is above 37%. I’ll see if the distro dept. will share the analytics with me.

2 Likes