Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Most fresh frozen bubble hash…

I just need some nice sellable yellow / white / golden stuff, the pic I posted is no good, no one wants bud rosin where I am, eventually I’ll buy the freezer.

Stuff like the stuff pictured in this thread goes for like 7 usd per unit in bulk, so the market is insane here, if its not absolute fire its not worth anything at all.

1 Like

Who does?!?

Are you currently dry sieving?
Then you don’t need a “freezer”.

I advise you stop calling freeze driers “freezers” if you actually want to understand them.

…change to Celsius so you guys don’t give me grief

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

I currently just press bud, but I have a bubble hash machine coming in a few days, I don’t even personally like the bud rosin so I’ll see what I can make with the bubble hash without the freeze dryer, anything has to be better than this green mess I have now.

I mean… Its not super green, but its more green than it should be, I am using 37 micron bags to get the best product I can out of it, just, its not hash rosin thats for sure!

So what are you referring to with

Do you know of dry sieve?

Perhaps read this thread (from the top…)

And Solvent-less: Bubble vs Dry Sift

1 Like

I do know of it but have not tried it yet, from my reading online it seems people get a better return out of bubble hash, I will do some reading though, and thank you for your advise as always!

2 Likes

If you do not have a way to remove the water, not adding it in the first place is a solid solution imo…

4 Likes

hah, I do quite like that logic, ok, I’ll try the dry sift 1st!

1 Like

Just keep in mind your rosin will be the color of your bubble hash

6 Likes

4 Likes

jokerz candy 73-120u (compound genetics)

9 Likes

From cured material. Same from larger jar. 120-45. I have so much to learn. Really struggled with pressing and collection. Shit got caught in bags or would touch both top and bottom parchment and made collection way harder. Also came off the press mostly a shatter consistency and was hard to work with. First time both washing and pressing. Glad to be here!

4 Likes

Looks great for your first crack at it! Keep pressin :muscle:

Lmk if you’re interested in some tips on technique to make collection after pressing a smooth experience

6 Likes

Thanks dude your shit is always chefs kiss! If I can get like you I’ll be real damn proud of myself! ABSOLUTELY open to pointers, tips, tricks whatever anyone has to share I’ve read through this thread 1 time but there was so much gold I need to go back w a notepad.

I pressed again tonight and had better success but also new failures. 1.blowout 2.felt like left material in bags like the hash didn’t get smushed enough. 3.didn’t write start weights! 4. Still unsure on my tek for loading/folding bags, which way seams go because once the rosin flows it seems like shit gets stuck in seams or folds.

2 Likes

Well. Tossed that jar in the oven (didn’t have weight so I couldn’t do the maths) at 190 for 25 minutes till half was bubbles half liquid. Pulled out and put it into my heat chamber that is 100-110.

Then like a dumbass I thought hmm not enough liquid, 5 more minutes in the oven. So I moved the jar. 5 minutes in the oven we lose all bubbles.

So pretty sure I botched this round lol

What were you trying to achieve with the oven, rosin carts?

I imagine you know but you can always repress bags that feel like they have hash left in them. Common causes of blowouts for me include no space between bag and back of parchment, too much hash in the bag, or uneven packing.

You might also consider adding a 90 or 73u bag if you have enough material

2 Likes

DM me I’ll give you a couple pointers. We can avoid 1 & 2 with ease

1 Like

Curious as well…

1 Like

I thought a quick crash for jam was around 200 till I seen it seperate then pull to soft heat for an extended amount of time.

Here is the jar this morning

1 Like