Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show me 1 person willing to pay money for you to teach them that

4 Likes

I didn’t ask you to pay, it’s free, as long as you sign legal documentation that prevents you from using it to generate profits.

Thanks for confirming the value of what i have.

Lol you would need a nca as well then nda aint gonna stop profit for shit

1 Like

I’m still learning, thank you.

The one thing i learnt quickly though.

Don’t tell anyone how to do anything.

1 Like

I am interested in the hash blunts. Tbh His wrap might burn better than yours. Lets see a video of yours burning, im guessing it will melt and collapse. The plant matter could be essential. I ground up some bud and added it to the hash when i was experimenting.

They don’t crumble or fall apart.

They burn very even and slow, no runs, no breaks. All gas though

Mid smoke shot too, didn’t take any video

6 Likes

Out of curiosity, was that wrap made as a single product or in a batch?

With enough hash in front of me I’ll make an entire 12x12 slab to slice out perfect wraps/formations, other than that I’m pretty precise with made to order. This one took me 5 minutes give or take, from taking the hash to pressing it, to packing up the flower. If you’re trying to question quality/ consistency for a batch that would be easily controlled.

See that’s where we differ.

Mine is made as is, I’m not taking hash and making it into a wrap, it’s made that way and a specific way to hold that form in a whole batch.

My hash is a sheet, as is, as in made to be.

Also for curiosity, can you toss yours in sand/sawdust/snow/water/dirt without anything sticking to it? Mine can. I’ll rub the shit in dirt and it won’t stick.

I’ll attach pictures shortly, but i can rub my sheet in dirt, dust it off, then cover it in water and not only does the dirt not stick to it, it doesnt get wet either.

No where we differ is in the understanding of what entails a process & of quality, 100% in quality.

If you took something and it was “as is” you’d be just literally selling flower. See now you took that flower or bio & processed it into something meaning not as is, Or altering. Doesn’t matter if I made this in a batch or not, it was processed. Anything not as a mother sku product would be something processed, not formulated or made as is. Now that I’ve said that, either way you would also have to take the “hash” you’ve processed, collect it, then press it out flat into a sheet as well. Yet another process.

Secondly why in the blue hell would I

I just can’t continue this conversation anymore.

Makes product, sees pile of random shit, throws product in shit to see if shit sticks.

2 Likes

Because it’s a product to be used as a paper/wrap, it should be durable.

Guessing by your response, yours definitely cannot hold up to environmental testing.

If my data sig wasn’t doodoo, I’d upload all pics right now, i have nothing to hide man. I’ve made sheet hash that cannot be tainted.

No by my response it means your boof will never compare.

I refused to tell you my SOP unless you would sign legal documents restricting you from using it for profit.

I up’d my ante by the durability flex.

Man i used 100% plant, of the same plant, all plant, no solvents, to make a solventless sheet hash that doesn’t stick to anything

Once again you’re back to bashing me lol.

I’m not bashing you, I’m bashing what you’ve done to a product by saying you

As well as took it notes from your post about bho ran bio being used.

If you wanna see pliability, stability, homogeneous product I’m all for competitive work. I encourage others to step up their game & learn. I’ll help most of the time if it’s something I’m well versed with too just to see them succeed. So I guess take this more so as tough love you could say. You came here asking why someone questioned your product, well… don’t get upset or discouraged when you are confronted on the why, what, how, & do’s & dont’s.

I washing bashing as those are not even remotely close to how you would test a product for stability standards or any consumable function for that matter.

Also I never asked you to tell me your “sop” I questioned what you had already loose lipped put onto this thread about what you did. I don’t need to ask your sop I can see what it is already. I asked you to show me one person WILLING to pay for your sop to produce that exact product & make a profit from their work on your sop if you’d like to be really specific about what I said & asked.

Once i show proof that nothing sticks to it, everything changes man.

I have taken all the images and a video, i just can’t upload them as I’m in a steel building that is shitting on my sig.

Cause I’m POSITIVE if you toss your hash sheet in dirt, the dirt will stick.

Yes it likely would because it’s QUALITY hash. Dafuq I want with some shit like that

Even if I were to take freshly freeze dried hash that’s like sand it’ll still get covered in dirt & what fucking sense would that make too like really

1 Like

I think that hash blunt messed you up or something, you’ve stopped making sense.

Yes the person throwing hash into dirt, wood dust & snow is the one making sense here.

There isn’t a single product you could make that has the non-stick properties mine does.

Man when you see it, i promise this isn’t a ruse, you will be impressed, also you forgot to mention i pour water on it and it doesn’t get wet.

This is no joke.

I mean I could make hempcrete fairly easily….