Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Because it’s a product to be used as a paper/wrap, it should be durable.

Guessing by your response, yours definitely cannot hold up to environmental testing.

If my data sig wasn’t doodoo, I’d upload all pics right now, i have nothing to hide man. I’ve made sheet hash that cannot be tainted.

No by my response it means your boof will never compare.

I refused to tell you my SOP unless you would sign legal documents restricting you from using it for profit.

I up’d my ante by the durability flex.

Man i used 100% plant, of the same plant, all plant, no solvents, to make a solventless sheet hash that doesn’t stick to anything

Once again you’re back to bashing me lol.

I’m not bashing you, I’m bashing what you’ve done to a product by saying you

As well as took it notes from your post about bho ran bio being used.

If you wanna see pliability, stability, homogeneous product I’m all for competitive work. I encourage others to step up their game & learn. I’ll help most of the time if it’s something I’m well versed with too just to see them succeed. So I guess take this more so as tough love you could say. You came here asking why someone questioned your product, well… don’t get upset or discouraged when you are confronted on the why, what, how, & do’s & dont’s.

I washing bashing as those are not even remotely close to how you would test a product for stability standards or any consumable function for that matter.

Also I never asked you to tell me your “sop” I questioned what you had already loose lipped put onto this thread about what you did. I don’t need to ask your sop I can see what it is already. I asked you to show me one person WILLING to pay for your sop to produce that exact product & make a profit from their work on your sop if you’d like to be really specific about what I said & asked.

Once i show proof that nothing sticks to it, everything changes man.

I have taken all the images and a video, i just can’t upload them as I’m in a steel building that is shitting on my sig.

Cause I’m POSITIVE if you toss your hash sheet in dirt, the dirt will stick.

Yes it likely would because it’s QUALITY hash. Dafuq I want with some shit like that

Even if I were to take freshly freeze dried hash that’s like sand it’ll still get covered in dirt & what fucking sense would that make too like really

1 Like

I think that hash blunt messed you up or something, you’ve stopped making sense.

Yes the person throwing hash into dirt, wood dust & snow is the one making sense here.

There isn’t a single product you could make that has the non-stick properties mine does.

Man when you see it, i promise this isn’t a ruse, you will be impressed, also you forgot to mention i pour water on it and it doesn’t get wet.

This is no joke.

I mean I could make hempcrete fairly easily….

This is cannabis, not hemp. You can smoke my sheet alone and get right ripped dude.

As i said…

Oh I thought we were just talking about things that didn’t have to do with testing of concentrates integrity. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve worked really fucking hard on what I’m doing. (It’s 2:27am and i’m still working) I didn’t copy anyone, I taught myself man and I’d really appreciate it if you stop talking mad shit.

I’ll drop my images/video to prove I’m not just talking out my ass, i have NOTHING to hide man.

As promised…

Starting here:

Rubbed in here:

Removed from dirt rub here:

Wet 1:

Wet 2:

Wiped off:

Gibberish:

Handy:

I’m going to sleep now. :sleeping:

That looks like a dehydrated piece of fruit leather…… I wouldn’t even give that to a wook as payment for trimming alongside their hourly Yerba matte wage.

Let me guess you also rolled this up for one of the people that say it’s mind blowing?

Is that a cigarette butt I see?

I blast out crude oil that looks better & more stable than this for distillate.

What in the actual Reddit did I just witness.

4 Likes

That was one of the funniest thread update I’ve read on this site. Sheet hash. I love it

13 Likes

Weirdest flex ever

8 Likes

That actually doesnt prove anything to me showing me the end of the blunt. Lets see it burn when its a few inches long. I was able to burn them at 1-2 inch length but anything longer and it was so heavy that when it got hot it fell apart

What in the fuck

2 Likes

It’s made out of just plant and all plant of the same plant in the same batch.

As a hash blunt wrap, it’d be perfect.

Doesnt stick to anything… doesn’t get wet… that was all i wanted to display.