Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The juice is loose!!!

Really glad you’re loving it, bro!! I know I sound like a broken record but making people happy with my hash is just the fucking best for me

14 Likes

Issa pretty

19 Likes

Donny burger fresh press, it might be small the smell is mighty :triumph:

5 Likes

Looking to possibly join and learn some knowledge from everyone

What bag setup are you doing, that bubble is going to turn into that :fire:

13 Likes

@SubstituteCreature said to ask you for link to telegram chat

1 Like

Looks dank what strain

2 Likes

Straw guava whole place smells of strawberry jam, who’s got pbb that smells like it should, I have an idea!

3 Likes

Not as proud of this little hash burger, little snicker fritz, can always be screened out though. Still stinks :garlic:

2 Likes

Cap junkie

1 Like

I’ll be honest not a whole lot of rosin knowledge goes on in the chat these days, haha. More like just a whole bunch of tasteless memes and shit talk - BUT if educating yourself on rosin is your aim feel free to bounce a few questions off of me or post in this thread as we’re all really happy to help.

8 Likes

True dat

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm these numbers?
Typical Yields: Fresh Frozen Material to Rosin=2-6%. Dry Material to Rosin=10-28%

2 Likes

I’ve seen as high as 7.5 for FF, not sure about dry

2 Likes

Yesssss

1 Like

Barney - Peanut Butter - YouTube i’d be singing this after a dab or two… might even watch the episode for nostalgia sake lmao

1 Like

What filter bags do you use I have the pure pressure automatic 3x9 plates

2 Likes

Usually the low temp plates super small 32 micron bags. Physical size is more of a preference based on what hardware you have and batch sizes but I like as much filtration as possible, double bagged.

3 Likes

First is the :peach:y end of some Georgia pie
Then second is 3rd whip Strawguava

2 Likes