Rosin jartech

The key is pressure, without the lid there is no pressure, seal tight all the time.

4 Likes

but dont you need to let some pressure out of the jar? after the oven or what?

Jars leak just enough for a long crystallization but yes you can burp it

3 Likes

so i am still playing with my freeze dryer, some of the instructions seem wrong, so i wanted to double check, after pre freeze is done the 29 min pre freeze, then we hit start, so now it Freeze for 10:59.00 correct? the Only time we can A just is the Final dry time correct? Not Freeze time:thinking: paper says you can A just freeze time from customize, but i tried it does not let me, so can some one confirm this is correct?

Have you called a tech from the company?

yup, talk to them today all is good…

Just a reminder for everyone who’s livelyhood depends on cannabis, Uline is NOT cannabis friendly. You should never give them your business.

7 Likes

what do they carry that cannabis ppl buy from there?

@Dee uline sells mason jars/glass jars. which are good for making diamonds and sauce

Cannabis friendly? You serious lol? Anyways, they are the only one selling the 1 oz jar in bulk in Canada, cannabis friendly or not, I am doing business with them !

1 Like

I set my temp at 45 for both, I do 18-20h run. Yes it is just the final dry time lol I see you are like me, I was checking the freezdryer every 30 mins for my first runs lol

2 Likes

Uline supports anti cannabis legislation. Do as you do

Well fuck them, but i’m still buying my jars from them tho (the only thing I will buy from them). At that point, everyone should throw their gavita’s in the garbage, they are Monsanto’s lights ! I understand your point of view tho.

6 Likes

other then xtractordepot com does any know any other sites that take BTC for payments?

They kinda openly say “fuck you” to anyone that says anything about their alliance with monsanto too. I typically go with phantom, although i dont know too much about the politics of the company.

How big of a difference does a freeze dryer make in the end product?

I have everything else about ready to do my first run except for the freeze dryer.

Just chopped down and froze a few lbs of fire og and don’t want to mess it up

1 Like

Im having trouble with my jartech i have in fridge for 3 days and dont see too much change maybe my jars to big please any help greatly appreciated :pray:t3:This one fresh off press

This is 3 days later fridge

Are jars too big ?

What is your goal? Putting something in the fridge usually doesn’t do much. I’ve never done cold cure rosin but I would guess that you need to burp the jar to get any sort of reaction to happen

2 Likes