Rosin jartech

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d63a1c18a66573e6d1293832d993524b6e1e65b7.MP4

16 Likes

12 Likes

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit (Clay Davis voice - The Wire). This is straight fire brother! 90-120u fresh frozen hash rosin?

11 Likes

In the last pic I put up you can see everything is turning clear but that patch of cloudiness I wait till the cloud is basically all gone then pull it but if you let it go to long you will fully describe and not be able to grow crystals

1 Like

Yes fire starting material

2 Likes

Have you try with a more waxy rosin? I have some Death Bubba that just dont spit liquid.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a nice thing you can do it with anything if you have a Rosin that’s already started to dry up just throw it in the jar and put it in the oven bammm sauce!!!

3 Likes

Exactly what I got right now on the mat, I will follow your step, going to leave it till tomorrow. I have some fire in the freezdryer, I am going to give it a real try later this week for some real diamonds like yours. Really, that look straight fire. Are you in IG my friend?

3 Likes

I’m Tarlon_4200

2 Likes

If you go to my highlights and next to it the Rosin you’ll see all my rosin press and everything

1 Like

I use a heating pad like you would get for a sore back

3 Likes

lol this is now the 2nd time i have heard this.

1 Like

OK guys my work is done on how to make rosin crystal, i have not done it yet, but i am pretty sure from all my notes i gather on line and etc this is it, also found a solid video on how to do this stuff.

1 Like

Gather your starting material. Recommend using fullspectrum, rosin grade hash.
This process is not possible with all types of starting material, fullmelt will performe best.
Load 37 micron bag. You will then sleeve a second 37U bag over this one for blowout prevention.
Insert the double bagged pouch into a high micron bag for stability.
Press at 100C and 16,000 LBS pressure (900 platen psi)
Its important to increase pressure slowly to avoid blowout problems. fill jar 80% oil.
Preheat oven to 225
F, Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour.
Time will depend on strain and how full your jar is.
Rosin will go through several stages of consistency.
Once the jar has reached the halfway point of liquidation it is time to pull it out.
The jar will need to sit on a surface at about 100*F for an extended period of time.
It is important to not open the jar until the crystallization process is complete.
If done correctly the THCA will crash out and create a sugar like consistency.

14 Likes

Here ya go :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwOYztih6sK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Rote it all down & pause the video a bunch of times as well.

1 Like

Hey doc ! Been a few jars that I try now, at what point you pull it out of the oven? Like 1/3 liquid?

1 Like

When there is 1/4 bubbles on the top and when the jar has gone mostly clear except for a little cloud of crystals i will throw up a pic

2 Likes

@TheFrenchie this jar is basically finished in the oven ready to be put on the heat matt

so when jar goes into oven, lid stays on?
when jar comes out of the oven? can lid come off for a few secs or whats the deal with the lid?
when on heat matt, lid stays on the whole time right?