Rosin Edible help

Wondering about decarboxylated rosin

I am wondering about calculations i have pressing flower rosin that have about 19 to 22 % thc

I want make edible like sugar to infuse in drink or food and be able know thc mlg of thc in the future sugar ?

And what the calculations for potency in 1g of rosin from a flower a 19% how much mlg in the Gram of rosin?

After decarboxylated rosin what the potency for edible or drink I know the decarboxylation its how.you activate the active effect of the plant .

My idea its simple I tryed jar tek for mining and didn’t work well :sweat_smile: and now want to turn few oz of flower rosin into crazy edible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: about 1000ml each if possible !

Thanks

It would depend entirely on extraction efficiency first. If you can test the rosin it’s the only true way to know what you’re working with.

Once you figure out the rosin potency and decarb fully, the potency calculation is quite simple.

For example: starting material is 82.5% once fully decarbed the active mg of thc become 825.0

You simply move the decimal one to the right. Now this is a crude method as not every decarb is the same between chefs. But this should get you within 50mg of the true potency.

1 Like

And we can’t do a estimate ? Before sending for the lab test

I have to send a few Gram to the lab but i won’t get any results soon typical 2 to 3 week

Edit :point_up_2:

Not to be offense, but let’s say youre terrible at making rosin, and I’m great at it (I’m not). If we both don’t understand where the other guys extraction efficiency is, we’re really shooting in the dark

2 Likes

Perhaps another way to go could be mechanically separating the thca from the rosin? Starting with cleanish white thca (despite the still left fats) could give you a better guess at dosing if you dont have a lot of material to send out for testing.

1 Like

Ok

I understand that but will the content of 1g of flower at 19% is 19ml for sure by gram decarboxylated that from flower

And VS rosin will it be more close to a higher % by gram its stupid but can’t figure out a minimum % for rosin you guy have some sample from labs how much thc content is there .

And shuld I decarb everything before lab or that not really matters cause they see pretty much everything.

Like I say its not mater of amount to send to lab is time for getting result back I know mechanical extraction for thca but that more time consuming that only using the rosin and pressing or sur boling all of that till ots decarb ?

I just assume rosin is 50% THC max after decarb if it’s for myself

2 Likes