Rosin diamonds

Wait the guy that taught me solvent less said I had to be grounding my feet and have direct sunlight on my testicles for it to work…was that dude just looking at my dick?

14 Likes

…Sorry about that

4 Likes

Substitutecreature
Rosin consulting review 4/5
Great sop and tech learned a lot, totally upped my game…I took a star off because I think I was eye raped. That being said would recommend.

4 Likes

I struggle to think of another place where I was called “fam” as many times in an hour.

4 Likes

Deleted

that was not what @moronnabis meant though.

it can be used as a solvent for THCA extraction…

I’m gonna go lye to my espresso machine

8 Likes

Lmao this had me Rollin!

3 Likes

hahaha same bro, i’ve showed a few friends this - i lose my shit every time haha

2 Likes

How does one I rape someone lmao

2 Likes

That is it’s own entire section of the consult, I can’t give away trade secrets!

2 Likes

I’m sure what people mean by solventless is that the entire process does not include hydrocarbons or alcohols.

You could also have “solvent free” which is different then “solventless” but honestly,there’s no reason why we can’t just have both. I’m highly considering making a solventless diamond with bho sauce just to watch heads explode lol.

“Water is a solvent” is such a childish approach. It’s like telling a child to hold still and then they hold there breath and say “well you SAIIIDDD”. Lol you know what is mean by “solventless”. It’s not better or worse then anything else, just different :slight_smile:

Deleted due to irrelevant-ness.

I see Willy Billy on Instagram posting some “real” solventless diamonds aka not melted down and reformed into glass. Maybe some sort of jar Tek? But he’s very adamant about it being solventless, so I imagine the terps aren’t even included in the Tek. Not sure how you’d do that solventlessly.

2 Likes

I do it too and it’s a secret. Here’s how I learned.

https://scholar.google.com/

BEFORE YOU ASK YOU NEED TO BECOME A FREEMASON BUT ALSO PUT SOME TIME IN THE ILLUMINATI FIRST. CIA EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR RESUME AT THE FRONT DESK

But it is solventless diamonds. Rest assured.

7 Likes

is that the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill with the all-seeing eye?

3 Likes

Praise yashshshahshahshahsh

#realsolventlessdiamondsmatter

5 Likes

Just use its own terps to recrystallize the Thca part

11 Likes

Isn’t that not true solventless? Don’t know why he would talk shit on water being a solvent and then go use terps

It’s not TRUE solventless unless it turns to diamonds SIMPLY BY BREATHING ON IT AND BY SHEER FORCE OF WILL MAKING THEM INTO SAID DIAMONDS!!!111!~!!!ONE

I do have to say Bill’s are way nicer than mine though - motherfucker knows his shit. Super proud to call that crazy fucker a friend!

3 Likes

Centrifuge the rosin

4 Likes