Rich, Full flavored, Cannabis Terpenes for a great price!

Yeah, I never really got it with botanicals but it’s crazy with the gelato.

1 Like

So this is an interesting thing. “The entourage effect” is regarded as pseudo-science to many. However, I can definitely agree that when re-introducing natural terpenes that it can help guide your experience. Everyone is different, but I am inclined to agree with you.

1 Like

Dont think its bc it taste so good ur hitting it twice as fast? Getting 2x as high?

^^^now that’s science!^^^

1 Like

No way lol. I can dab raw distilate all day and don’t get that entourage feeling. Felt like walking on pillows and some tunnel vision.

I was a firm believer that the terpenes didn’t have much effect but I’m second guessing that now.

We still can’t identify everything in the cannabis plant. So I just assume that what we can’t figure out is magic. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it till science proves me wrong!!!

4 Likes

I received my sample of lemonato. This is my first experience with isolated cannabis derived terps, but I’ve plenty of experience with botanical terps. I’ve got to say man, total game changer.
It’s like comparing isoamyl acetate (think banana nowandlater) to actual bananas, which is funny because despite the presence of isoamyl acetate in bananas, banana flavoring companies have problems getting an actual banana flavor/scent.

1 Like

Lemonato is great. They are not too far out from another harvest and I can’t wait to try that flower strain! Super cool cross.

About to try formulating with these terps. You say 6% but then say 6-8% tasteless terps or viscosity? Just looking for a confirmation on your cut ratio. Much appreciate.

1 Like

I found 4% was plenty.

2 Likes

StoneD has some extraaaa thicc disty apparently. If you have the right hardware then you don’t need to further thin at 6%. I have found that cannaterps are more caustic and hence act as a better solvent than botanicals or even hemp sometimes so a little goes a long way. If you don’t have some high class hardware it may be a good idea to throw a lil phytol in there, but I would do a test run on a batch first.

1 Like

Received the Tahoe OG sample and it is phenomenal!
Thank you @Kinsmanofthesun
Very well done. I will be ordering more soon.

2 Likes

Got a Blood Orange sample and it was definitely the real deal. I’ve only used botanical terpenes but this definitely blows that out of the water. Will be ordering more.

2 Likes

How much for 20g’s?

Yeah bro what’s new in the line up. :green_heart::facepunch:

Are you still offering samples?

Following

+1 for Sour Diesel!

Hey there

Do you still have terps for sale, and if so, will you send them to Denmark?:pray:t3:

No longer am I selling real CDT…… hoping to get back soon. Investing in an opportunity upcoming:). Currently I am selling a HDT/BDT blend that has kept lots of people happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes