Rich, Full flavored, Cannabis Terpenes for a great price!

could i pay shipping for a Lemonato sample? trying to make decent carts out of sub-par rosin

DM me and we can work it out. :slight_smile:

Alright! Only one sample deal left! Blood orange!

Can I nab that blood orange!

DM plez

Sour diesel sample received and tested. Super quality. This is the real deal. Had some sour diesel flower to compare it to and it’s right on. My only hope is that you keep making these terps. Holy cow. If the others are as tasty as the diesel, I’m a customer for life. Putting an order together. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! If we can get through the 8 liters available and gain a good customer base the possibility is definitely there! Thank you so much for your review!

2 Likes

Seems I’m a little late, but I’d love to try the sour d, or gelato if still available.

Only blood orange left for the free sample giveaway. Confirm your order through DM and once you send me $10 it is secured!

1 Like

Still have the blood orange?

Sorry boss. Someone scooped it out from under ya right after I responded to your comment!

I wish I could keep giving away free samples, but my margins don’t really allow for that like the botanical guys can do.

Feel free to check out the menu and let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

That being said. Thank you to everyone who has ordered lately and congratulations to the ones that snagged some freebies! I hope y’all come on back here and let us know what you think once you’ve tried them out!

I am starting to run very low on blood orange as of right now. Sour D coming in close behind. There are still good amounts of the gelato, Tahoe OG, and lemonato though.

Once I get through my current stock I get to go and pick out some new ones!!

2 Likes

Hey man I’d like to buy some samples. Just one of each to see what I wanna order

You got it bud. Hit me on the DM and I’ll show you da way :wink:

1 Like

Looking for full flavor terps. Are all the samples gone? And where can I see your selection?

The menu is on the first line of the post. Once you have checked it out hit the DM and We can work out the rest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got some gelato mixed today and it tastes amazing. Like actual weed. Recommend these!

They are clear and water thin. Did not cloud the distillate. Smells loud.

2 Likes

Thank you for leaving a review and I’m so happy you enjoy them as much as I do!

2 Likes

Hey man, call me crazy, but I think these terps actually alter the high. I feel really spaced out and different with the terps than without. Is this something you noticed?

1 Like

entourage effect :wink: