Resolved

did you see the sample pic??? thats isolate… thats pretty crystallized to me.

i detect some @tomfoolery going on

10 Likes

Personally I like this oils effects. Dabbing it is a different story, its extra harsh. Obviously though its not what I want and what my customers want

When that happens, the testing lab is obligated to fix the COA and send a new, corrected one. Again, this is some bait and switch bullshit. That COA is without question for isolate! The picture would not have been mixed up in the scenario described by the vendor, only the description. You are being lied to, @HempNoob.

Iron Labs is not known for their accurate results. I’ve used them a fair amount over the years. They tend to give higher numbers than my in-house analytics as well as other, more reputable labs have. I would demand a refund and make them pay for shipping as well. Apparently their isolate is shit, too, and not worth buying.

Where’s all the damn tegridy anymore?!

8 Likes

going down the drain like the price of CBD and its isomers… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Im worried that if I ship this back that it might come up hot.

I think im screwed :frowning:

2 Likes

If thats the case, Dilute it in alcohol and ship it over with ground shipping.
There absolutely no reason for them not to take it back.

5 Likes

Wow thats fucking genius lol

2 Likes

i wonder why these guys insisting on ruining their reputation for $200 worth of oil? Shit makes no sense! :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

I’m 99% with you on that

3 Likes

Thats whats been puzzling me as well…

3 Likes

Anti-social behavior is pretty common it seems. Any time you invite the corporate world in or show how much money can be made, you’ll attract the suits and scammers who could give a fuck what they sell so long as they get paid

3 Likes

@Hempure

Look man, I just want to return this.

Please let me know how we can go about this. Thanks.

7 Likes

Lol he saw it and didnt reply…
@Hempure
Seen 52 min ago, right about when his name got tagged.

10 Likes

Wow lol

Well I did use paypal, so should I just request it through there?

5 Likes

@HeisenbergInd was also recommending people to buy his stuff it seems.

2 Likes

Im moving this thread to this subcategory

Any objections?

11 Likes

Please correct the misspelled word in the title too, when you do that. Lol. Could do it myself, but if you’re already in there…

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Great minds think alike lol

3 Likes

Hey can you send me a dm, I would llike to get some real distillate lol

5 Likes

Jesus. I sell a guy 1/8 kilo and he lights me up on here. I had this processed out west. If you are not happy with it simply send it back for a refund. I did my best to get you what you asked for. Maybe next time be a little more specific.