Resolved

Got this distillate recently. Its runny and dark orange. Coa claims its 85% cbd. But people on here say its full spec oil/crude oil. What do yoy guys think?

Also on the last picture, is it showing signs of crystalization?

looks like crude…not distillate of any ive seen. Usually distillate is pretty transparent.

12 Likes

Yup that looks like crude oil.
Is it 85% cbd, probably not but we cant say that just from looks.

4 Likes

What percentage cbd does crude oil usually have?

depends on the starting material, but id guess
Cbd%
50-75% crude
70-90% first pass
80-95% second pass
95%+ isolate

U can take 95%+ isolate and mix in 10% tails and heads from a nasty distillation and still be at 85% and looking like ur picture

I typically see first pass/refined crude in the high 60s low 70s range. But ive never come across cbd oil that was as dark as ur pics

1 Like

So its possible its just second pass crude thats being sold as “distillate”

This waw the picture that was advertised. Im gonna have this tested this week. This was my first buy off this forum too :confused:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: if thats what they advertised, and gave u what u got. They are scamming, u should call them out, so others dont get bait and switched.

FYI, prices are stupid cheap on here sometimes, its wise to ask some “regulars” about the post before purchasing. Sometimes things arent as good as advertised

12 Likes

Why not post up the hemp slanger that sold it to you??? Lets get a nice saturday conversation started??? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The picture above 2 posts looks like distillate…the one in the first post looks like crude…

21 Likes

Sounds good.

I got it from Hempure.

2 Likes

@Hempure You wanna say anything??? You need to use the tag system if you want them to read this.

4 Likes

Deleted message

dont bring future into this, until everyone has given their insight, we dont need to bother him until everything has been sorted out or talked about. We need to hear from @Hempure first and perhaps some follow up coas to confirm what u got is not what was advertised to you

3 Likes

I did ask one of the regulars. But I thought hey why not save a few extra bucks…

Well that lesson was learned

4 Likes

yes on here, its usually better to go with the vetted dude then the dude selling it for 5 bucks cheaper.

4 Likes

Oops im sorry i shouldnt have done that

1 Like

Absolutely looks like crude. That being said, I used to work for a company that made “distillate” that looked similar. They would run too hot and too fast, pushing a liquid (not vapor) stream into the condenser. The resulting product looked similar to what you have.

What lab is the COA from? I have personally hit 82% on my crude before. 85% isn’t out of the question. Do you mind if I ask who you got it from? Feel free to shoot that on a DM, if you’d like. What they did to you with a bait and switch is illegal and immoral.

Edit: Apparently you told everyone while I was typing.

5 Likes

you should post the COA too so we can have fun with the COA data too… :joy: :rofl: :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

The lab results claim 85 cbd

Potency.T.Free.4.1.2020.pdf (1.0 MB)

Yeah imma have it tested. Could be possible this is 85%. But the isolate definitely has problems. Check my other recent post

1 Like

im really confused now…that COA looks like its for isolate not that “crude” and damn thats some dirty ass isolate…did you look at the pictures of that shit… :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

He said the lab mislabeled the lab results and put isolate instead of distillate through email

1 Like