Resolved

Anti-social behavior is pretty common it seems. Any time you invite the corporate world in or show how much money can be made, you’ll attract the suits and scammers who could give a fuck what they sell so long as they get paid

3 Likes

@Hempure

Look man, I just want to return this.

Please let me know how we can go about this. Thanks.

7 Likes

Lol he saw it and didnt reply…
@Hempure
Seen 52 min ago, right about when his name got tagged.

10 Likes

Wow lol

Well I did use paypal, so should I just request it through there?

5 Likes

@HeisenbergInd was also recommending people to buy his stuff it seems.

2 Likes

Im moving this thread to this subcategory

Any objections?

11 Likes

Please correct the misspelled word in the title too, when you do that. Lol. Could do it myself, but if you’re already in there…

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Great minds think alike lol

3 Likes

Hey can you send me a dm, I would llike to get some real distillate lol

5 Likes

Jesus. I sell a guy 1/8 kilo and he lights me up on here. I had this processed out west. If you are not happy with it simply send it back for a refund. I did my best to get you what you asked for. Maybe next time be a little more specific.

And I had lighter material and he asked for it to be darker. He got what he asked for.

I’ve seen 1st pass this dark. There is nothing wrong with it necessarily. It may even be 85%.

1 Like

Does it crystallize?

1 Like

Lastly, is that photo before or after you tried mixing isolate to it?!?! It pisses me off that you ask for something, I deliver to spec and then you come on here and light me up. The last text from you was how much you liked it and how great it worked. Perhaps if you have a problem next time you handle things the right way.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t see it or I would have addressed it.

1 Like

You also sent him a isolate coa at 85%bnorhing for disty, that’s the reason I asked for your isolate coa as I wanted to see if you were being dishonest myself as he came to me asking who to buy from & I of course obliged with @Thetetraguy @MinkLoafs @Mosaic_Co-Labs& a few other well trusted members, the op came to me for advice on what to do & if you think this is anything close to disty please put the spd down. Also the coa for the isolate he has, is 3 different cannabanoids as an isolate… hmmmmmm

You also never sent a disty coa I received one for 99.45% isolate & a full panel for bio mass which you told ,e you don’t even do full panels. So what’s really going on? @Hempure

5 Likes

Looks like someone added a metric fuckton of beta carotene in there.

It looks like what comes from extracting pre-extracted material and then running the extract thru bentonite.

3 Likes

Lets say the distillate is okay. Whats up with the isolate man, Its got chunks all up in it. I know no one would do this over $200, especially when starting out. But there are other factors in this.

The lab results from Iron lab have pictures of isolate in it that looks like the one i got (with offwhite yellow chunks in em) I tried making tincutres and there is wax/lipid floating on the top, from what I can assume.

like i said before and in the image i added. Yes the effects are great, but it seems like it aint what was advertised.

also no its the pic of the disty as is no isolate mixed in.

1 Like

He said the isolate coa 85% is the one for disty but it was mislabeled

1 Like

Sounds like slick talk to me.

1 Like