Requesting pictures or videos of system failures

We have been training officers on how to handle black market labs they come across so that they can safely disassemble the systems and we are looking for pictures and videos of failures to put in the PowerPoint to show them what can happen when handled incorrectly. Any submissions would be greatly appreciated!

folks involved in said failures are seldom around to document the destruction. If they make it out of the ICU, few return to the scene.

security cameras have caught some.

you want the disasters thread over on International Cannagrafffic.

10 Likes

I had a tree fall on the canopy I was working in during a run. The wind storm was sudden and i didn’t suspect not starting. I stepped out for dry ice and heard the crack, turned back around the corner and saw the structure Down, ran and shut power to the property, ran into the mess and saw the top of my material column sticking miraculously untouched by a few centimeters sticking up between a “y” in the tree occupying the space my body usually, and just was.

We lost a carport, and a porta potty that night.

No pictures because by the time I got the power off And safety confirmed, I was pretty far from thinking about pictures.

6 Likes

Figured I’d share because I feel that’s a pretty good example for first responders theoretically dealing with. Luckily I had a sniffer, a cool head and a lot of good luck during a bad situation

5 Likes

Could you not replicate a the conditions leading to failure in a controlled environment? What kind of failures are you looking for? The most obvious is a leak condition where the room hits its upper explosive limit, you also have hydraulic expansion leading to the tubing bursting or a triclamp connection popping apart.
Tell me how you want it to fail and I can come up with the circumstances.

12 Likes

Quick! somone link that exploded summit diamond miner image.

4 Likes

Trolling?

Or just too stupid/lazy to

https://www.google.com/search?q=butane+explosion+hash&tbm=vid

Have said offenders safely dismantle their equipment before arresting them… best bet imo.

10 Likes

never happen WAY too logical…

2 Likes

is there a statistic showing how many were open blast and how many were closed loop and if they were inside or outside and interested to know the relative humidity on the day the explosion happened… and oh yeah btw i heard that thetwice guy talks to the police…

5 Likes

36zi17

12 Likes

Lol :point_up: summit pic
So officers dismantle the labs now? I remeber when i got caught the fire department took it down. They had a special hazmat team. Not officers. They stood back and waited till the hazmat team was done.

7 Likes

My favorite. I still see this happen and wonder wtf people are thinking.

8 Likes

I really dont see officers being the ones to take the lab apart unless they have something in hand to put out the fire in case of an accidental explosion or are carrying around firefighter gear. If anything the firefighters have the proper training and equipment.

4 Likes

omfg i’m dying:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

omfg lolz wow wow wee wow … wtf is he doing on the floor? i cant really see it good but ti def looked liek the cause of ignition in the obvious gas cloud omfg wow

1 Like

see what happens when you use a diy terpenator instead of a high quality way more expensive extractor …

1 Like

If I remember the back story to this vid correctly, he is heat gunning a slab to purge next to the extractor, cant fix stupid. Lol

10 Likes

that is ex fkn actly what the hell he is doing omfg lulz for life

1 Like

i watched it like 20 times and just got high…still letting the stupid sink in omfg just wow

2 Likes