Replacement Panda spouts --MODDED PANDA--

When’s the custom lids hitting the market?!?

1 Like

Custom lids and bases are in the pipeline, initial prototypes have been made, need to make some design changes and adjustments before they drop, itll be twoish intill they are in production. stay posted!

1 Like

If you figured out a c1d2 motor replacement, this thing would be on point

1 Like

its coming!! aswell as a new fuge, designed from the bottom up to be a safe, cost effective, sanitary, solvent recovery system. lots of stuff in the pipeline.

7 Likes

hey, I wanna get a couple pandas and some of @RockSteady’s modded spouts. Can anyone point me in the most inexpensive direction they have seen stainless pandas listed for please? Dm is fine or feel free to list it here for us all…

I have a good idea. Instead of a hose going directly to an open container with an open hose why not use a stainless Teflon braided hose going into a collection pot. That way you can screw the hoses on and the liquid goes to a closed vessel. Omg yeah. You could have a prepulled vacuum on the vessel and then the ethanol would be pulled in from the panda!

2 Likes

Hey @RockSteady! I know this is an old thread, but do you have any spouts and other upgrades available? I’m about to pull the trigger on 6 pandas and need your cool shit!

4 Likes

hey yeah i still have them available; you can order them from my website, they have been back ordered because ive been away from home, been out traveling and consulting. they will begin shipping out again in a week or two as soon as im home! i love pandas, but its not like i travel with spouts in my carry on, as epic as that would be :laughing:

slowly building up the store; have a bunch of new releases planned been working with modded reactors as of late; have a lot planned.

it actually feels great to be designing again!!!

8 Likes

You ever look at modded lids or bases?

2 Likes

yeah i did; at the time, 2ish years ago large format 3D printing was cost prohibitive, its a little cheaper now days; if people are interested I can bust out a few, the original base and top are pretty terrible, they break tooo much, when im back in oregon ill shoot an image of my prototype. shit i even put an air motor in one, it sucked, but was a fun project

3 Likes

Ya man post up some renderings so we can see what they look like

@RockSteady thanks bro I’ll place an order now!

Definitely looking forward to your next releases too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still backordered. :cry:

3 Likes

Welcome @dmeiners thanks for posting! To bad I know hopefully there will be more someday! Enjoy the forum!

4 Likes

Hey yeah they are backordered for another week or two, did another order the other day. i get them in and they sell out pretty quick. ill post on this thread again when im fully restocked! thanks for the support!

5 Likes

I ordered 2 on September 2nd, paid via paypal. No word six weeks later. Have sent complaint to PayPal. Forum beware.

1 Like

refunded in total; your order probably got buried around the time i was changing up my websites payment stuff. sorry for the inconvenience. DM me an addy and ill still ship two free of charge for the inconvenience.

10 Likes

Awesome service @RockSteady i need one too are they in stock?

3 Likes

Yessir I have a few left of this batch

4 Likes

Thank you, but more than happy to pay you for your efforts supporting community. Still need the spouts, I’ll resubmit payment via your website if that works. You have address?

5 Likes