Reliability, Professionalism, Ego, and Punctuality (why are people so unmotivated)

3/3 on the meme chuckles

2 Likes

yup, im quitting

well then…

seems like an appropriate response on several levels.

doesn’t work for me…but I would have pushed the reset button to see what happened next if I hadn’t found cannabis, and I’ve seen it make huge improvements in the quality of life for others.

3 Likes

i have seen the gradual improvements and benefits
of thousands of patients
including myself.
can’t deny that.

1 Like

I feel the same way trying to hire employees. People are so stuck in their ways and fucked up they are just destined to fail they are complacent with a few hundred bucks for the week and do not strive for anything more once their rent is paid

7 Likes

Where I’m from the saying is Team work make the dream work. :100:

11 Likes

Lmao you should change your name to memeking

2 Likes

Complacency paired with no motivation… you are just FUCKED at that point.
if you are not pushing yourself to be better, or accomplish something that day…and you are stagnant. you are just fucked

I can’t think of the last time i took a day off… real shit…

2 Likes

Wow, I am truly surprised. Would love to get a chance to speak with you!

Always looking for more connections!

Frankie

2 Likes

I am always open to meeting professional, business oriented people
DM me anytime

3 Likes

Ego and green plague this industry, but it’s the only industry I’ve ever known so maybe it’s like this regardless.

I started my little hemp product company two years ago and do essentially every single job at it. Having nobody to answer to is nice, having nobody to blame keeps me accountable, but never having someone to pass the torch to is exhausting. Sent out four decent wholesale orders this week already so it’s going good. It pays the bills.

I was glad about not having to deal with complete psychopaths and drug addicts switching from a grey area with mmj to a lighter shade of grey with hemp, but it seems like it now has its own set of challenges with the types of characters it attracts. Lots of us vs them mentalities, and people attempting to rip others off to get ahead even if they really, really don’t need to.

Maybe it’s like that with all industries though? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

“business is business”
“all is fair in love and war”
and many more bullshit quotes lead me to believe yea… maybe there are cut throat shady characters everywhere, but that kind of thinking will do me no good
just have to be a good judge of character and spot the red train early before it leaves the station

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

can someone make a meme of @Terry_Manager
doing a half assed expose attempt on @BG305 , like a reporter calling out trump on some shit.
that be funny and more productive

5 Likes

I have a few… speaking of being productive :thinking:

9 Likes

yup, we got a new meme king now

2 Likes

12 Likes

I hope they make up soon, energy goes where attention flows. Not good for the blood pressure. Memes were fun tho

3 Likes

My life long observations indicate that true success in business is only obtained by those willing to sacrifice their humanity for greed, view people as numbers, and generally abandon all standard western morals in favor of a success at all costs mind set. Then again, Falling Down and Fight Club are two of my favorite movies so who knows, maybe i just dislike multinational conglomerates.

6 Likes

What about goPro?

2 Likes