Reliability, Professionalism, Ego, and Punctuality (why are people so unmotivated)

in the last month… I’ve brought multiple deals to the table worth over $5M
to emerging and established brands, cultivators and extractors …
Lack of motivation, discipline or too much ego has resulted in these people losing out on opportunities that would dramatically expand their revenue, and business overall.
There are people out there that sabotage themselves and like to fuck themselves over,
i don’t understand this phenomena,

Finding Reliable, and professional people that react to TIME SENSITIVE procedures is rare

Stay motivated | Stay Humble

23 Likes

Cannabis is said to cause amotivational syndrome…

10 Likes

Once we can do business with other countries a lot of these money sharks will wish they established longer chains to expand revenue. Very interesting to look at the future of cannabiz after taking a glimpsing at how other established MONO crop industries work and how deeply they work together even though they are thousands of miles from each other. I feel this has some relevance to the topic in terms of ego, lack of motivation and or discipline.

I feel that. I wish I would have had the opportunity to work with you but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t also fall into this trap on occasion. Honestly you have to work to stay humble and maintain positive relationships. Lately I’ve really come to realize that I need to help people succeed for the long run and this requires a different way of thinking and doing business.

11 Likes

Wait, you’re encountering stoners who do stoner shit?

8 Likes

A wise and successful man once told me; true success in business is only obtained by those selfless enough to build up the people around them before themselves.

30 Likes

nice way to supress society,

Maybe set more efficient boundaries to weed out clients who aren’t serious.

that is some REAL shit

you can only grow by helping others to grow along.

pushing eachother forward.

6 Likes

nah, just tell them to stay at home for a couple or six months…

1 Like

stoners or not,
if someone presents you with a million dollar deal…
are you going to sabotage yourself and not get things done?

2 Likes

that is what I heard them say…

but in the next breath it’s just a conspiracy to suppress the population?!?

Full well agree. The smart ass in me couldn’t help him self

you have to surround yourself with like minded people.
people that are “higher vibration” and positive about business and what you are doing
otherwise… you are surrounding yourself with impending failure

3 Likes

if suffering from motivational syndrome, one might posit just that.

spot on, thats another way to keep people suppressed and living in fear

so are you here to bitch about anyone in particular, or just that you still keep running into stoners in the pot industry?!?

7 Likes

One way is to see who runs legit business.

Most of these companies out there aren’t even insured on th building or consumer accident liability insurance.

People who play the ball game right deserve the creds and business. These fly by night companies are what tears you all apart.

You’d be shocked what I know about alot of people and companies out there. There’s a good handful of people out there who use fake tax ID forms and all kinds of fucked up shit, barely pay thier bill, and or not at all. You should see these fakes out there fronting like real shit. When they refund is supposed to come, and or when you have hardware that fails and nobody to hold accountable. There’s all kinds of shit out there that says red flags. Just most people ignore them.

6 Likes

sell them pot? does that make you part of the problem…

2 Likes

23 Likes