Releafy self-development disposable vape pens

You did it again…

8 Likes

@KarenLim when you comment on any thread it “bumps” it. Meaning the thread will be moved back up to the top of the page for most users.

You can just comment anything you want but it’s referred to as bumping the topic :+1:

6 Likes

thanks for your reply. Could you offer a video how to opperate it to me, i don’t too understand how to use it

Bump.

Now it’s at the top of the home page

1 Like

Yes and thanks. Could you teach me how remove it to the top of the home page.

Maybe read this thread… CBN (2200$) Free overnight Shipping! - #3 by Tre_HoneyGold

1 Like

Does the mean that Type “Bump” into the comment, the post will be removed to the top of the home page?

1 Like

Yes.

Moved, not “removed”.

Only type “bump” if you have nothing more relevant to type…

Karen has learned to harness f4200 by having members bump her posts for her lol

13 Likes

Classic karen

1 Like

Thanks so much, next time i will make a test.

Where is Chilli?

Looking for your boss man.

Hi friend, good day. This is RELEAFY, glad to contact you.
May I ask if you have any problems?

No stock of carts is my main problem right now. Do you think you can help?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi please reply my wssp…thank you

Hi friend, what can we do for you?

So I received 3 units of the Releafy disposables designed for rosin. Low temp, indirect heat and higher resistance.

While 3 is an insufficient volume to judge failure rates, the hardware itself is of exceptional functionality and quality is more than satisfactory.

I am a huge fan of the draw, flavor, durability, filling and capping experience and aesthetics. Closest thing to a Kungfu Vape in respect to the suitability for rosin that I have yet to encounter.

Great work @Releafytech

My client ultimately purchased Ispire disposables however bc of their lower MOQ, marginally higher cost per unit but printed mylar packaging and branded hardware are included. Plus they gave my client 50 sample units, not 3. And they offered 25% down and net 30 terms.

Really difficult to compete with all those incentives.

5 Likes

Thanks very much for your recognition of the quality of our products and feedback about the sample quantity and MOQ.

Sample quantity: we provide free samples in different specs according to the different needs of clients.
We usually provide about 3-10 pcs of samples to help clients test which spec works best with their oil. In most cases, 3-10 pcs is enough for the test. But we are also glad to offer more if that is necessary for the test.

MOQ: We also support low moq for new clients, as we understand they don’t want to invest too much in a new product, and they need to test the product and the market in the early stage.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, that definitely helps us a lot to provide better service and grow together with our clients!

2 Likes