Releafy self-development disposable vape pens

Looking for your boss man.

Hi friend, good day. This is RELEAFY, glad to contact you.
May I ask if you have any problems?

No stock of carts is my main problem right now. Do you think you can help?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi please reply my wssp
thank you

Hi friend, what can we do for you?

So I received 3 units of the Releafy disposables designed for rosin. Low temp, indirect heat and higher resistance.

While 3 is an insufficient volume to judge failure rates, the hardware itself is of exceptional functionality and quality is more than satisfactory.

I am a huge fan of the draw, flavor, durability, filling and capping experience and aesthetics. Closest thing to a Kungfu Vape in respect to the suitability for rosin that I have yet to encounter.

Great work @Releafytech

My client ultimately purchased Ispire disposables however bc of their lower MOQ, marginally higher cost per unit but printed mylar packaging and branded hardware are included. Plus they gave my client 50 sample units, not 3. And they offered 25% down and net 30 terms.

Really difficult to compete with all those incentives.

5 Likes

Thanks very much for your recognition of the quality of our products and feedback about the sample quantity and MOQ.

Sample quantity: we provide free samples in different specs according to the different needs of clients.
We usually provide about 3-10 pcs of samples to help clients test which spec works best with their oil. In most cases, 3-10 pcs is enough for the test. But we are also glad to offer more if that is necessary for the test.

MOQ: We also support low moq for new clients, as we understand they don’t want to invest too much in a new product, and they need to test the product and the market in the early stage.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, that definitely helps us a lot to provide better service and grow together with our clients!

2 Likes

I agree with everything you have said. My experience with this company and their hardware have been excellent. The responsiveness, help with design, and the hardware itself have all been best in class so far. They gave me a great MOQ and terms, just had to ask for what fit our needs.

Gotta say it’s better than my experience with Ispire, but I’ll leave it at that. I’d rather talk about the positive experience with Releafy.

Have my final shipment coming on Monday, will keep you all posted.

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the feedback on your experience. I think I’ve run through at least a dozen hardware manufacturer’s samples recently. My role’s been to vet the hardware, not negotiate terms. But it’s helpful to know they’re flexible at Releafy.

Why my money they saids not received and ask change a bank now wise saids the money have been to this company
is this scam company my u need to change a bank after tranfer
Beneficiary’s name: Shenzhen Releafy Electronics Co., LTD
Beneficiary’s address: 804, Building T2, Jinlitong Financial Center, 1100 Xingye Road, Haiwang Community, Xin’an Street, Bao’an District, ShenzhenGuangdong Bank name: BANK OF NINGBO SHENZHEN BRANCH
Bank address: 4/F,HUANGTING PRODIUM BUILDING,JINTIAN ROAD,FUTIAN DISTRICT,SHENZHEN,CHINA 518000
Account No.: 73202025000005341
Swift code: BKNBCN2NSHE

What happened? Has your money been hacked???

My money going to the company already but the girl saids it not going to the company going to third party and gift new acc number using usa banking system
Why wise have return my money back and now 8-9 days nothing was refund into my acc

Hi friend, We checked your provided bank information, it is our bank collection information, so you can rest assured that you are not being scammed. We also checked with our sales rep and financial dept, and below is what we learned.
Your payment was not accepted and returned by this NINGBO bank because it was made by a third-party platform(NINGBO Bank does not accept third-party payment). The returned amount might take some days to return to your bank account.
Sorry for the inconvenience! If you feel unsafe, you can wait until the payment reaches your account, and then re-make the payment to another bank account that accepts payments from third parties**(This is why change the bank because some banks do not accept the third-party payment and some banks can accept it ).**
Sorry again for the inconvenience! If you need help, feel free to contact us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We understand your anxiety and worry that you haven’t received your refund in 8-9 days. :slightly_smiling_face:
Because both the NINGBO bank and your receiving bank need more time to handle these international refunds.
In order to protect your privacy, we will send you a screenshot of the return request via DM so you will see that NINGBO bank had already handled returned the money on May 19th.
For when the payment will be returned to your account, please contact Wise. We hope more than anyone that they can return your money back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience. :handshake:

We have sent the screenshot via DM, please check it.
Please contact us if you have any concerns.

We have received your DM. Yes, $520.14 is your payment amount to the bank, and the bank charge fee is $28.39.
Why is it has the amount different?
As for the charge difference, please check the following reason for your reference:
1/during the international payment process, as it relates to the conversion between different currencies, coupled with exchange rate fluctuations, and cross-border fees, the amount you submitted and the actual charge will the difference, which is a normal circumstance during the international transaction;
2/besides, the issuing banks may charge a certain amount or percentage fee for the cross-border transaction, which produces the difference as well.

1 Like

The text marked by your arrow Chinese words"æ±‡ć…„æ±‡æŹŸé€€æ±‡" it’s"Inward Remittance Refund" which means the refund.

The answer is obvious, RELEAFY has already refunded the money, but his bank has not.