Red extract

Maybe it’s just mids

1 Like

Ive been getting beautiful champangey pinks with this media

1 Like

I’ve gotten red tincture from ethanol extracting flower with degraded chlorophyll (old improperly stored shit hemp).

1 Like

I get a pink oxidized look…it usually turns pink from white or clear in a couple hours…with some of my extracts…but never red. That is the red ring of oxidation on top of disty…but it’s in all your oil. Oxidation…just like @TheGratefulPhil said

Im sorry but Cannabinoids are not that color, ask any lab tech who tests cannabis for potency & they will back me up on this.

If that were the case the standards that labs run thru HPLC columns would be coloured as well.

4 Likes

What the heck is Reggie? lol

I think schwag?

2 Likes

We do we insist on using all these terms to describe both good and bad weed?

It’s the street. Ask my children, there’s a new word to describe both good and bad weed on the regular.

Seems like this is just culture (both cannabis and not) nowadays. I guess the words we grew up with are no longer cool, so new ones need to take their place.
That’s so fetch! lol

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think the term reggie came from lil Wayne

Well I get paid every 24 hours money and the power
Come to V-I-P and get a Champagne Shower
I don’t have to worry because everything ours,
And I got a big bouquet of Mary Janes Flower
That kush I promise that’s my dude
But we don’t smoke that Reggie Bush
And I’m with two women make you take a second look
We poppin’ like champagne bottles but we never shook
And we goin be alright if we put drake on every hook

2 Likes

schwag, brick weed, etc.

1 Like

Reggie Bush is an NFL running back though… :rofl:

Growing up in Northern California I had never seen brick weed or “Reggie” for that matter :joy:

1 Like

Oh man I bought some reggie bush aka brick weed once in high school. It’s like 150 bucks for a lb. Made some legendary edibles with that haha

1 Like

I was just about to quote that song. That’s where I heard it from…

Lol

1 Like

Not sure about the OP’s weed but Reggie is actually a strain. In my 40+ years smoking herb I never heard of garbage weed being called Reggie and pretty sure LW is referring to a strain not garbage weed but I could be wrong.

Reggie, regs, Regina, shwagg is what there was before hydro, crippy, chronic and so on.

3 Likes

I think Reggie just comes from Regs. I don’t know if Lil Wayne actually coined it but it definitely gained popularity after that song. I remember people calling other people reggies too. Mostly “custys”. Lil Wayne’s stepfathers name was Reginald and he named his daughter Reginae though so it would be kind of funny if he came up with that word play.