Recommended reading/tutorials on fungus cultivation

There is a great strain…so I heard… In Pinellas Park Fl. No tek collect the horse droppings free cast them to the ground and pick when HUGE dinner plate size.

Blender with orange juice for ingestion

The lemon juice dephosphorates the psilocybin into psilocyn saving your gi track the trouble.

6 Likes

Well did you eat one?!?!

From my understanding (second hand knowledge from a CE) the answer is water, they’re a water soluble compound, my understanding is acids are harsh on the structures of the desired molecules, “cleaving” them were the words they used.

(Throw out cannabis extraction ideas, this is a different craft.)

I received a paste from him I have yet to try, namely because I wouldn’t know what a dose actually is.

My bet would be if you could distill out the water, under vacuum, you would end up with a fairly potent paste to work with. How refined can you get it? I haven’t the slightest clue. It would require some serious haberdashery to get to a refined powder I’m sure.

As per growing them, sterile techniques, sterile techniques, sterile techniques, everywhere, if you cleaned it, not good enough, if you think something could possibly contaminate it, it probably can, but once you get your processes down, it just works, and it’s awesome.

I have heard of refined psilicibyn/psilicyn tablets, but have never witnessed them in person, though I would flip my lid at the concept of having a proper dosage curve.

2 Likes

Many reports of crystallizations from boiling water, typically acidic… (psilocin likely)

2 Likes

I’m reading through the PF tek document. This is exactly what I was hoping to find. Something very dry and technical…right up my alley. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Looking at ralphsters spores…so many times choose from!

1 Like

Yeah. I had no tolerance. Nothing. Fell asleep on top of a mountain in the middle of the day.

1 Like

I do the mono tubs with B+ and it works great. (Looking for a good Mazatapec strain) I also grow reishi, lions mane, and turkey tail in spawn bags on hardwood. I did a double extract of the reishi and turkey tail and tinctured them. (Boil half in water throw in freezer, submerge other half in everclear for three months then strain and combine.

I also made capsules with 100mg Niacin/500mg lions mane mycelium/ 200 mg psilocybin.

They work great for me and others. The biggest thing about it I’ve noticed is that when I microdose I only sleep six hours at most that night and wake around 5:45 AM with no alarm feeling 100% refreshed. I haven’t found any research to do with that but have any of you noticed something similar?

4 Likes

I saw the exact same thing. Most likely sugars or some kind of organic acid

Make a giant jar of agarose and innoculate it. Now you have a huge jar of liquid culture for PFtek.
By strength

1. Penis envy
  2. Cambodian
  3. Burma
  4. Amazonian
  5. Columbian

My favorites are Burma’s. This is strictly my experience, and there are obviously phenotypes.

Best thing I ever did was find a supplier that was actively keeping only good phenos

5 Likes

Thanks for the info on your extraction. I’ll have to try that next time. Been really interested in lions mane for my mom and grandpa to help slow the effects of their dementia type issues. How are you isolating your mycelium for the capsules? Is it just grown on agar or in a liquid culture, or are you separating it from your spawn?

1 Like

@TwistedStill

Seek out Mycotek on IG. There is also a free forum at mycotek.org. The dude knows his shit and doesn’t seem to have a problem answering technical questions.

Best of luck on purchasing your ticket to the moon!

3 Likes

Lets grow mushrooms on youtube is epic. Watched that when I was around 14/15 and started a little closet monotub grow. What a fun side project! Too bad theres too much at risk for me these days to play around with any psilo fungi. I’m definitely positioning myself for the medical legalization of mushrooms though. I want to put my knowledge to work legally to help people in need. I’m absolutely fascinated by fungi in general but psilo varieties especially.

5 Likes

We use to take GT mix them with honey. Threw them in dark cabinet about 4-5 months. Stir once a week. It’s easier on the stomach.

Epic story. This is the year before i moved to Cali and was traveling to music festivals across the country. My squad went out to backwoods music fest when it was playing in OK. Security was easy af to get shit through. We knew this and made a winee the Pooh gang day. Second best costume idea ever to a fest. I was winne the Pooh and was whipping up honey in a big ass xxx honey pot ceramic pot held with a strap. Nothing like seeing somebodies face when they realize wtf is actually going lmao than dosing them XD. the entourage effect is what made it better. My boy was tiger and he of course had the speed. My other friend was the donkey and had the benzos. We killed it.

7 Likes

I start my mycelium cultures on Agar in attempt to isolate vigorous growth free of contamination then I move cuts into pressure cooked jars of rye with filtered air holes to colonize the entire jar. If the mycelium completely swallows it up whole and is free of contamination I let it dry out then grind it up into powder. I don’t know how to extract the mycelium from the grain but scraping a agar plate seems feasible but you gotta wash the agar completely off it. I do recall Paul Stamets saying something about the grain adsorbing useful beta-glucans from lions mane mycelium but he uses rice in his product I believe

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: eeyore is the donkey s name
My children are crazy about the donkey
Knowing him to treat Benzo s make me like him more :rofl:

6 Likes

I can tell you from personal experience and testimonials from other that mushrooms are great for depression, anxiety and all kinds of other things. My favorite it to make chocolates with one gram of mushrooms and 100mg of distillate.

2 Likes

Id like to see phase change and degradation charts for the active compounds before playing around too much.

2 Likes

Been looking for a small amount of psilocybin for a friend with severe depression. Looking to try something. Any around Michigan?

1 Like