Recommended hydrocarbon vendors in the Midwest and East coast?

Hey everybody!

Like the title says, looking for some places recommended by you!
Doesn’t matter which state, just interested in knowing where I can find some local vendors in these areas.

Thank you,

Fluffy

Where’s some Midwest options

USALab.com

Best value vacs and northeast butane/cannagas probably can take care of you on the east coast!

4 Likes

Cannagas… is great.

SolventDirect DM’d me on insta and said they would price match and RFP in a local warehouse depending on my needs.

GLG gets gas discounts with alot of vendors. So don’t forget to mention that.

4 Likes

We use purity cylinder gases.

Whatever you do, don’t use Airgas. Fuck those guys and their dirty gas.

4 Likes

i heart @Cannagas

7 Likes

Cannagas can ship anything anywhere!

3 Likes

Sweet. I got a customer in Africa that could use the hookup!

4 Likes

@GasLogix-Adam

2 Likes

Yup! Happy to work up a quote for whatever you need. Disclaimer, not local yet if that’s what you’re looking for. Cheers.

2 Likes

Global Rare Gases, Airgas, Praxair, Cannagas, Kaplan, to name a few.

2 Likes

They all supply the high purity hydrocarbons you’re looking for.

I can say here we have used exclusively Cannagas, they are exceptional. Delivery. They carry powders and solvents, And dry ice fairly cheap. Even being in maine if we ask real nice we can often get stuff the next day if we find ourselves in a jam! To be fair I havnt used anyone else, nor do I intend to.

3 Likes

We work around the clock to keep you going! Appreciate the support

2 Likes

No idea if they’re any good for extraction solvent but we always used Maine Oxy for welding gas, they’re a great company to work with IME.

1 Like

Cannagas all dayyyy

1 Like

Are you in Maine as well?!

1 Like

Fuck Maine oxy fr. There dicks ime. They kept charging me for tanks I didn’t have! They wouldn’t take my word for it they just kept charging the acct.

Nope but I used to be in the area (NH).

@The_Lone_Stiller I’m surprised, I’ve dealt with a ton of gas companies and they were the best customer service I ever got. Hell, they used to buy dewars for us at cost with their negotiated pricing and pass it along at cost. Maybe it was just the branches I dealt with.

FWIW, we use Matheson currently and they’re pretty good. Fuck airgas. I wouldn’t take free gas from airgas, they’ve always been the biggest pricks in the world

3 Likes

Actually found some guys I love so far in my OK extraction company we are starting. They are located in Houston but Have had some of the best quality and rates I have found and really easy guys to work with and ship all over the US. Give them a check its worth it Quality Gases, sales@qualitygases.com, Or check them out on Insta. Saved us a ton.