Recommendations on building out a fully automatic Vape Line?

So let me start off by saying I have a full ATG line filling capping labeling…
What I am looking to do is have a fully automatic line where ---- load oil ---- load hardware ---- fills—caps.
Without the use of manually transporting things around my lab. I’ve started to look at Xylem. Thoughts? Or if there are anyone else that you can recommend, I am all ears!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Detroit Dispensing Solutions has the machine to do 1800 an hour plus. let me know I can put in contact!

We have a Xylem Tech cart filler and its definitely the way to go. You still need an operator but that one person will be overseeing the machine ensuring its fed with enough carts and mouth pieces. They are also QCing the carts as they come out which is a big plus. We usually do 3000 cart batches at a time and have anywhere from 1-40 carts not pass QC which is extremely good for failure rates vs the alternatives. our fill lines are also visibly higher than ever other cart in our market as it caps the cart less than half a second after filling it.

This is a video from our initial start up.

13 Likes

What’s your daily/hourly volume target?

If you’re going that far, why not go all the way from empty cart to finished packaging? The order of magnitude of required investment would likely be similar.

Edit: hadn’t seen the xylem before, looks trick, depending on the pricepoint/throughput that could be a good way to go.

1 Like

2 Likes

How much is that system?

about 100k when i bought it.

3 Likes

Curious of the service/maintenance on the xylem

1 Like

I think we can do some cooperation and help you save money on paying those machines

Lmk if you are interested in it bro, text me (626)601-7636