Recarboxylation Method: CBDA, CBGA Converted cannabinoids method

Someone buy his SOP and fail at it on purpose so you can say it didn’t work so you can post it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Nice try. I perform the sop.

So what’s the point of paying for it if we don’t get the knowledge? So what you’re really saying: Is that you offer a re-carboxylation service at a price.

I was under the impression you were selling an SOP.

Please edit this to say: “Offering a recarb service.” This misled me into believing you’re selling an SOP

Method* is what I’m seeing.
(Sop, with free demo under nda)

Should show some structures or tease before and afters. Imo

Too easy to fake. U wanna see a picture of crude and a picture of iso? Or a picture of a lab? There’s never going to be a way to satisfy jackals and haters who can’t even conceptualize the biophysics at play with these enzymes.

Weren’t u the guy who wasted a bunch of my time 6 months ago?

1 Like

I’m definitely someone interested in recarb as I’m sure most are. I’m just not biting like many others being less polite. I’m not dogging you, even as you tried to be very aggressive initially pitching months ago. If I recall, you were on a flight for a specific number on the way to close and I had 24 hours to counter with your word only lol

I don’t know how much nicer I could have been by replying immediately and honestly that I couldn’t appease your time restraint or counter bid on words from a forum or text. Now here we are 6mo later…

1 Like

Are you really asking for 1m?

1 Like

Is it something like this?

1 Like

There’s plenty of link sharing on previous threads… don’t try and clog up the dudes sales thread. Even if you don’t buy it right? Maybe 6th times a charm. Says message more for details. Sooner or later he’ll adjust the details for the right person.

And I wasted his time…

1 Like

1m as in one million :joy::joy::joy::joy:
For 10% I give you 3 sop no nda needed and
Your making -a cannabinoids at 99% purity
The T the G and the C all of them pfffff

8 Likes

That’s what I recall lol

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: million dollars to convert handjob to handjob-a …

5 Likes

you sir have a deal.

2 Likes

bbb

1mil plz

(to the creators of c&h, this is not an nft attempt this is merely the use of your gif as a meme)

2 Likes

I was on a plane and the method sold with a 6 month exclusivity. Now im selling it a lower price wo exclusive. i dont play games, but u like to throw ur weight around to make yourself feel important.

??? I’m nothing but supportive of the science and wish you well on your pursuit. Don’t come at me like I wasted your time, you have clearly wasted time here with multiple people.

I don’t need receipts of flights or screenshots in my inbox either, my interest is shot due to your attitude.

I just need you to get off your high horse.

Nut up or shut up? How about speak for yourself.

I actually close business deals here.

1 Like

Straight CAP! without providing statistics and data NOBODY was buying anything, we tried to see if you even had the info available to be able to discuss a deal and you gave us nothing but that you were on a plane to sell and we had to match without even talking over the phone :roll_eyes:, @moveweight was ultra supportive and interested in you and your work all while I told him that you’re nothing but a snake oil salesman without merit because you can’t provided real numbers or statistics, and because I don’t need to see a reaction to buy it, I need to know what it costs and how I scale it to make it into a business that makes money/ROI :+1:

2 Likes

Lmao move weight was the one who never got back to me claiming an emergency occurred in the business. Stop crapping on me when y’all were the ones who never followed thru.

People with nothing to offer the world, do nothing but try to deteriorate those who do.

My enzymes have been churning profits for people for years and y’all can’t get off your cain and abel crap.

Anyone who is actually interested hmu price is 50k plus profit sharing. I dont take a dime until you’re profitable.