Rdwc

Fuck yeah.

Whats your best root time? My wife holds the record on our farm for fastest rooting clones. She rooted a tray of 30 in 24 hrs. My record rooting time from cut to full roots is 48 hrs. We are veg masters hahahaha Ive always had a great rep when I did commercial clones. I think the entire harvest is dictated by your veg.

The last pic is my Jack Frost cbg.

5 Likes

One time I cut a clone and it rooted in seconds around the scissors like something out of little shop of horrors. I just transplanted the scissors into a keg cup the next day vegged it for a week and got 5 pounds off the light with just one plant under it

34 Likes

Tomfoolery! Everybody knows that 21.5 hours is the fastest possible time to root a clone. Then again, if you were using gold plated scissors during a full moon, I could see your story being legit.

12 Likes

day 6. Ice cream zundae

9 Likes

I can cut a tray in 20min, you ain’t sayin nuthin slick to a can of grease.

3 Likes

Day 8. Can’t believe the roots.

9 Likes

Shit I’m getting excited for you! What ml are you running the hypochlorous acid at?

1 Like

Haven’t added any yet. Dumped the system 2 times and then I will mix all the goodies in. Trying to get any residual glue and plastic out.

2 Likes

Wild you’d do that with the plants in it.

I never worry about residual plastic… it’s never ending after just building a system. Lol, I know the struggle.

4 Likes

Just got to give them the once over twice!

2 Likes

1/2 hp chiller almost keeping up at 74 ambient temp. Definitely should and will get a 1 or 1-1/2.

About 420 gallons

4 Likes

I have a quarter horse chiller on 40 gallons. It was on sale. I will probably wear it out from it kicking on and off too much. Chillers went up drastically in price at the first of this year, idk what the issue is.

1 Like

Thats so cool to see other people use this! I remember when the writeup came out! I bet my old account I cant remember login info for has a few posts on that one!

These are some pics back from 2010!

If he grows em right he will have root masses the size of welcome mats :joy:

This first one I believe is a screenshot of what i was replicating and the second one is after I started making a bunch for the room

IMG_0251.PNG

Water temp was the biggest thing to keep in check but if you got the right chiller they work great!

RDWC was cool and fun but really damn unforgiving and back in those days I was experimenting with everything and I still went back to soil eventually.

1 Like

Taking cuts and flipping tonight. 14 days since transplant

7 Likes

What’s going to go through the coil?

I was going to use that for chilled water heat exchanger but decided to just go strait though the chiller

1 Like

I dont use ro cause about 15 years ago when I did it was a horrid 1:3 waste ratio. Dumping 3 gallons to make 1 just was not feasable. I am wanting to build or find a cost affordable set up, but want it for the entire house too. Im in the country on a farm and our water here sucks. That would help my outdoor irrigation stuff too. Monday it tested ph7.0, ppm300. Thursday it tested ph8.4 ppm150. This is not well water either. I am baffled. Its been doing this for a while now.

day 5 of flower. Ice cream zundae.

7 Likes

Drop to 68.

2 Likes