Rant | To my D8 Vape guys, your world is about to change

Yes I have noted that pepper like taste nipping on fresh hemp bud…it is not the CBDA….but it is there.

Eskerium: you have no idea of the long-term effects of smoking
YOUR LIVE RESIN.

You have no idea of the long-term effects of eating YOUR LIVE RESIN.

Edit: “!@#$%^” weedo “$%^&*”

Can you give us some idea of the exact process you use to produce your “LIVE RESIN”. If it is not 100% USDA certified Organic….what is it….Having worked on this problem for some time…I am certainly curious.

If you want to take the “high road” refuse to sell your “live resin” and Terps to the synthetic cannabinoid producers.
But I assume that avenue is 80% of your sales. So you are truly in the business of synthetic products.

Your graphics above are excellent…from an artistic point of view.
Nice.

I do think that “marketing labels” and “statements” should be given a certain amount of leeway.

I know. I felt like I was going to try to get sold a fucking used car after I got finished reading these posts.

15 Likes

Actually I think the market distinguishes between “resin” and “rosin”.

Doesn’t matter. Still gonna taste like lawn grass🤣

2 Likes

I have never seen so many dead hookers in all my life!

1 Like

He’s learning!!!

WHAT IF THE GUARANTEE FAIRY IS A CRAZY GLUE SNIFFER!? BUILD MODEL AIRPLANES SAYS THE LITTLE FAIRY!

7 Likes

I’ll vouch for @Eskerium_Devin . His live resin is legit. I’ve recived samples and am working on formulations with it right now. Good terp profiles and tastes like the strain its made from.

8 Likes

Live resin has acidic cannabinoids

Live resin carts aren’t even live resin anymore. Plants don’t have D9

1 Like

I’ve pulled outdoor plants late in S. Oregon that had some D9 on the vine

8 Likes

Seems to me that this business is not much more than the word salad using semantics to try to feed people some BS. Let me give you something to think about- many years back I used to do business with this syrian guy that was also in the olive oil business and he explained to me how it works. He takes cheap vegetable oil then he goes to actual olive oil producers and buys their crushed and powdered leftover remains from the process of making the olive oil, he takes that and mixes a small amount with his cheap vegetable oil, making sure to have a little bit at the bottom of every bottle, giving the vegetable oil a hint of smell and flavor of olives, then sells it as extra virgin olive oil. It’s a scam and a ripoff and unfortunately most of the world olive oil is done that way. Don’t believe me??? Pick a country that produces olive oil, any country. Look up how much their annual production is, then look up what their annual consumption is, then look up how much their annual export is. There is a huge amount more oil being sold(exported) and consumed then is actually produced. There are some estimates that as much as 90% of all the olive oil being sold in the world is not actually olive oil.
This is all about taking advantage of people’s ignorance.

14 Likes

Hemp derived live resin is nothing new. @AshevilleExtracts has been putting out delicious CBD extracts for years that have volatile compositions nearly identical to THC hydrocarbon extracts.

D9 Compliant hemp live resin is extremely challenging to produce. I only know of a couple labs capable of pulling it off and I can say firsthand that it’s not cheap to make, let alone the logistics of transporting bulk FF/live material. So it’s a niche market at best given the higher price and supply constraints.

@Eskerium_Devin has no obligation to disclose their SOP for live resin. Knowing how difficult it is to produce a compliant high terpene CBDa extract, that’s their IP. I fully support anyone who will only consume products that they know the full process from farm to finished product, but that doesn’t mean we need to grab pitch forks any time someone develops IP they want to keep as their own. There wouldn’t be any innovation if companies weren’t able to have an edge on the competition by developing their own techniques.

As for being mad at D8 vendors for being shady… no point in dying on that hill. If I’ve learned one thing over the years it’s not to waste your time/energy on what competitors are doing. Focus that on just doing what you do better and better. The cream rises to the top.

11 Likes

this brings to mind the great Diethylene Glycol scandal of the German and Austrian wine industries in like the 80s, actually a fascinating topic and i suggest everyone look into it if your interested.

9 Likes

I saw this exact video a couple weeks ago when i was looking into the alcohol industry! Very insightful!

1 Like

Same as this one-

3 Likes

Did you put them in a cart and call them live resin?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Damn, drippin…

3 Likes

@TheVanillaGorilla @RockSteady

If you guys like that stuff you should see the supplement industry. Geranium extract supposedly containing DMAA and the dozens of other stories about spiking with analogues and pharmaceuticals.

10 Likes

Unfortunately there’s an endless supply of stories of the public being lied to and taken advantage of. Here is one story of pharmaceuticals in china that is so egregious it is almost inconceivable-

4 Likes