Rant | To my D8 Vape guys, your world is about to change

Honestly, you’re right, this entire post is irrelevant and pointless and ultimately changes nothing. But at the end of the day, all it takes is for one single person to find value in the post. I would say it’s a better idea than not to express how I feel about the industry I spend my entire life in. Call me crazy but I got into Cannabis because I saw a massive opportunity to bring integrity and legitimacy to an industry corrupted by greed and bullshit. Just because a lack of integrity is the status quo right now, doesn’t mean it will always be that way.

3 Likes

Here’s a dirty little secret;

If you do good business and make a good product, then it sells itself. One of the saving graces of our industry.

Stick to your plan, and keep your product quality high as you possibly can. Youll do okay!

Also find yourself some good distribution networks, they will take alot of load off of you, and then you can just focus on making fire and developing your next play!

Best of luck :+1:

19 Likes

You said a mouthful here bro!! Too many people in This industry that doesn’t even know anything about cannabis

9 Likes

Once it became a hemp game money grab it lost all integrity. The cannabis industry (hemp and rec thc both) is now based on lies… Nothing is more important than numbers now… Truth can suck it, dolla dolla bills for the win. Do not expect legitimate business practices from any of them.

And does it really make their d8 better if they mix it with your live hemp rosin? Still seems like poison with byproducts to me, just smells better now.

8 Likes

You know, you’re right. Just because we’re helping d8 taste better doesn’t make it any healthier. ( Slightly? ) If it was up to me we’d sell the entirety of our Live Resin Concentrates to actual CBD brands making purpose-driven retail products that actually improve people’s lives. But at the end of the day, the market determines supply and demand, and D8 Markets are demanding our Oils.

4 Likes

Bro I just want to tell you you explained way more than you needed to into at least the audience of the OP. They’re kind of lost it’s quite obvious;

Someone needs to put down their drink!

2 Likes

Love you Brother! Can’t wait to see you again!

1 Like

He was clearly responding to me, not the trolls in this post. Seems you have a tendency to completely misunderstand what’s going on here, not trying to be a dick but maybe spend some more time actually reading before you respond. He articulated valid points, why treat him like he’s been drinking?

Pretty Interesting that you came at us all hyphy, completely misunderstood the post, and were blatantly wrong with your claims against us, yet you’ve done nothing to make right your lack of understanding. Last time I’ll spend time responding to your posts but damn man, get it together.

2 Likes

Eskerium produces the highest quality hemp live resin in the industry! I received samples from them shortly after requesting and I was extremely impressed!

1 Like

Lmao me day drinking on a monday? Not my thing I actually have shit to do. :joy::joy:

I interjected what i thought needed to be heard. I know how the game works. Big d8 brands pumping gas station carts are in it for the profits not the people.

8 Likes

LOL Bro I was instantly teleported to Modern Warfare 2 days, thank you for the nostalgia. Wish you the best man, let me know if you’d like some samples :slight_smile: – Devin

4 Likes

Word is on the streets, people really just want good cannabis. So to compete the alt noid market needs to mimic the real deal.

3 Likes

When is a company gonna produce d8 hash rosin or even better d8 live hash rosin??

11 Likes

Coming this fall

1 Like

The only part that makes me dislike you is the “trigger warning” in your post. You’re dealing with cannabis veterans, not snowflakes that think they have to go to college to get a weed job.

Grow a pair and tell business how it is once you know how it works.

EDIT: Please don’t do a spiderfoot and holehe on this cornball.

4 Likes

Live resin treps be like…

5 Likes

Already out I seen live rosin carts :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The only thing louder than their terps is Christopher Cross.

1 Like

This is like the second post in a week from someone who’s gonna turn the d8 market upside down.

So does hemp live rosin taste like fresh grass instead of cut grass? Cause we all know not many(if any) hemp terps taste like weed.

6 Likes

Any D8 suppositories?