Raffle Drawing for Stainless Cryovessel Reactor and donating 10% to @StoneD

@StoneD I have been out of the loop for a month now focusing on other things. I hope you are recovering and feeling stronger.

@Capttripppp Can you please tell me…where are we at with the donations to @StoneD?

Do I owe you or any other donors any hemp products as I promised?

Kindly let me know and I’ll be happy to fulfill requests appropriately. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Nobody has donated at the $150 level, or higher (that I know of) besides myself, and killa with the donation of the CRC. @StoneD should be able to tell you for certain though as I’ve only followed what people have posted in his fundraiser thread. Some people may have donated that didn’t post it there.

2 Likes

Cool. If you are the only one then you are welcome to tell me what you would like and I’ll send to you promptly :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m still where I’m at for another week, but when I get an address I’ll let you know! Thanks!

3 Likes

What city was that in?

Are you referring to the worthless warehouse we have? That would be in Richland Hills Tx, that uses Fort Worth’s water department. They require a 500 gallon grease trap to do business there and there is no way to make that happen in the space we leased.
Kinda sucks, but the situation is looking up. We learned from that mistake, and the new place has ZERO permits. :wink:

1 Like