I cherish the GLG and this forum. Especially the relationships I have built over the last couple of years of actively participating in both.
I am humbled by the generous spirit prevalent in our community and the lengths some of us will go to help each other out.
From fundraising for a member after a car accident to providing a frustrated processor with the missing steps in their SOP that enables them to put food on their table, there is no shortage of generosity to be witnessed on the daily.
Now I am asking for your help with my biggest project.
We need help raising funds for our cannabis manufacturing facility in Sacramento and I would be stoked to have some of you to contribute to building it out. I will not forget your help!
We have some super clean equipment sitting around unused, what better use for it than a raffle!!! Win- Win!
- First Item we are raffling off is a stainless cryogenic reactor
- Used 125 liter Integrated Biosystems Cryovessel
- 316L stainless steel construction,
- approximately 20" diameter x 30" straight side,
- removable dish top
- internal rated 50 psi and full vacuum at 280F high parameters and 15 psi at -112F low parameters
- jacket rated 65 psi and full vacuum at 280F max and -112F min
- with forklift access,
- certified by Precision Stainless
- Stainless full length wall-to-wall mixing paddles inside
- ASME U-stamped
Since an identical listing is on eBay for $10K we are selling a
- maximum of 60 tickets
- $200 per ticket
- minimum reserve to trigger raffle drawing is 40 tickets
- This is a very well made reactor and you can have a chance to win a $10K unit for as little as $200!
Whoever wins will end up with badass gear at a fraction of its value, and we are setting our reserve at $8K instead of the $10K selling price on eBay. Plus we are going to allocate 10% of the $8K to 2 other members in need.
When we reach our minimum reserve (40 tickets at $200) to trigger the raffle we will donate 5% ($400) to Catrippp and 5% ($400) to StoneD.
How to enter:
Send your payment to $mosaiclabs through CashApp with a note containing your phone number and screen name and Michelle will send you a picture of your raffle ticket(s). When the reserve is met we will mix all the tickets up and draw a winner randomly.
You will be responsible for freight costs, but we can set it up for you. We work closely with freight carriers and can probably get discounted rates. We can facilitate forklift loading if necessary.
We are offering equity compensation for those interested in investing in our company. Send me your email and I’ll forward our investor packet.