Raffle Drawing for Stainless Cryovessel Reactor and donating 10% to @StoneD

I wonder who he dislikes more solvent direct or mosaic?? :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I dislike people who use others to gain profits. I dont have anything against him, just the way hes begging for $ to start up anakin company to make profits.

MORALS!!!

4 Likes

I think a simple raffle would have sufficed. The fact that hes using Stone D as a boost to get funds does seem wrong. Most come to donate to stone D. Why not just post the raffle on its own?

5 Likes

Iā€™ll call your 75kā€¦ I think 150k will get 5 of BGs container grows set up.
Letā€™s carpet bag right next to him.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with asking for help, but can agree that if he was asking for a handout to start a business that would be bogus. Selling raffle tickets doesnā€™t equal a handout.

He admitted he needs help, and offered a chance at a prize for a $200 ticket. Had he left out the donation, I imagine it wouldnā€™t have been taken so negatively, and can also agree that is kinda taking advantage of an important topic to draw attention to his raffle.

Probably should have made a different thread about the possible investment opportunity, but I feel we should all be intelligent and mature enough to handle two topics at one time in the same thread.

A 10% donation is still a donation. Had he not mentioned donating any money at all, and just offered a raffle, would it still be upsetting? Perhaps better form may have been to run the raffle, then donate some of the profits afterwards without using it as advertising.

I have no need for a reactor like this, but if I did, Iā€™d buy a ticket. Why the hell not? Because mosaic will use $180 of it to build a lab? I donā€™t give a fuck what he would use the money for any more than I care what the state uses my lotto ticket money for, just gimme my damn prize, ya know?

@Demontrich, I hope Iā€™m not coming across too argumentatively. I respect your opinions, and just wanted to share mine as well.

7 Likes

you guys arent even closeā€¦ i couldnt imagine what it would cost to buy in nowā€¦ i seen what shares cost a year ago and you guys arent even talking the monthly electric cost both combinedā€¦

3 Likes

Yea my old boss spent 100k on his fence

2 Likes

I dont want in on his gig. I used to do that type of work myself, very good I might add. 150k will buy our own containers, at 30k each.

1 Like

think its gonna take more than that to get them all up and running but go for what you all knowā€¦

2 Likes

He told me thatā€™s what each one cost to build out. So, thatā€™s all I know about that. I personally think they could be built for less but iv never built one.

Iā€™m sure the licensing be a bit costly, but who needs that?

4 Likes

Right but getting the operation up to code for the county will cost 500k on average

Hey @Mosaic_Co-Labs how long u been paying rent on that spot? I bet thatā€™s the biggest cost while youā€™re waiting on the county to make a move

5 Likes

30 months. Total of $97,400 on rent and deposit alone. Took until February of this year to get my license. Iā€™ve personally put in another $200K almost and $110K friends and family round to execute
building plans and permits :white_check_mark:
local authorization :white_check_mark:
corporate and business filings and formation :white_check_mark:

Who you calling a bum?

UPDATE: Whether sell this reactor or not I am donating 1 hour of my time to @Demontrich to tutor him on;

A. English
B. Civil Discourse
C. Anger Management
D. Anything his mother didnā€™t teach him

@Demontrich your hateful replies are the epitome of what is wrong with people today. Go yell at someone who isnā€™t trying to donate a portion of proceeds from selling a piece of equipment. Or better yet go yell at an actual bum on the street corner. See if you can find one who is SELLING SOMETHING AND DONATING PART OF IT TO ANOTHER PERSON.

If you donā€™t like my approach thatā€™s fine. I chose to tie 2 topics together and explain a bit of what Iā€™ve experienced on this journey because I was feeling inspired by the positivity that was welling up around here lately. Way to kill the fucking vibe. But it doesnā€™t change my intentions of donating a portion of the money to someone in need. Nor does it make it right for you to come in here yelling at me like a toxic Karen.

Chill the fuck out and grow up. You wanna invest $75K in a VOLATILE EXTRACTION cannabis manufacturing business in Cali? Cool. Iā€™ve spent $95,000 on rent alone over the last 24 months waiting for permits and licensesā€¦which I now have! $75K will get you a broom closet, a hotplate, a turkey baster and a case of Power 5X in California. But heyā€¦itā€™s the biggest producer and consumer of cannabis and on the list of top 10 economies the world out of any COUNTRY and itā€™s 1 fucking STATE.

So yeah. I gave up my house and my car because I will not give up on my company. EVER. Now if that makes me a bum then so be it. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

I am really worried about anyone whoā€™s calling this begging.

A. I am not asking for donations. Donations imply nothing in return except the satisfaction of giving. I AM OFFERING UP A MASSIVE PIECE OF SOLID EQUIPMENT.

B. I am raffling a very nice piece of equipment. NOT SAYING ā€œPLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE SOME MONEY FOR NO FUCKING REASONā€

C. I am selling it below market value. Notice I said ā€œSELLINGā€

D. I am ALSO seeking investment in exchange for EQUITY. @Demontrich do you think equity is what bums give you when you throw change in their cup on the street corner?

Instead of taking your chance at winning a $10K piece of equipment for $200 now the discussion has turned into this.

I will be happy to show you who I am, what I am about and what the fuck is going on in reality.

I appreciate those of you who defended my intentions here and have faith in humanity because at least most of us understand what Iā€™m trying to do. Thank you

@MillerliteRN so nice to meet you in Long Beach last weekend. Did the cat get your tongue when you saw me in person because you sure were friendly?

3 Likes

And just so itā€™s crystal clear what my intentions are here Iā€™m going to give 3 people who donate $150 to @StoneD the equivalent of their donation in products that I regularly sell. You choose from hemp crude or distillate. If you can wait about 2 weeks Iā€™ll have some isolate too :call_me_hand:

Heal fast brother @StoneD

Iā€™ve have undergone surgery and physical therapy to learn how to walk again on 2 separate occasions. 1 was a car wreck that took 2 hours to cut me out of with the jaws of life. My biggest take away was choose surgeons very carefully and follow physical therapy schedule to the letter and youā€™ll have the best chances of recovery. If you have any questions about the PT process DM me.

I also have a nice mixture of Ashwaganda, Corticeps and Lionā€™s Mane and half a dozen other gourmet varietals plus CBD, CBG and other non-phsychactive cannabinoids as well that I have found to be quite medicinal. Hmu if youā€™d like to try and Iā€™ll send you some.

2 Likes

Well, I donated a thousand bucks, can I get some shit? Iā€™m just teasing I canā€™t really have anything where Iā€™m at, but if you wanted to send something at a later date I wouldnā€™t be opposed to it. Or maybe send some products to @StoneD ?

2 Likes

Yea man, it was nice to meet you to. Iā€™m not sure why youā€™d expect me to be mean or an asshole. Is/was there a particular time I was a jerk to you? I dont recall one.

FYIā€¦ I think there are a lot more folks out there that are in your shoes. Shit Iā€™m stuck with a fucking lease thatā€™s 100% worthless to me, that has a liscenc attached to it that took me 6 months to get approved. We are now in the process of starting that whole process over. So we all have problems man, people just handle them differently.

All in the name of shitty city CODES.

6 Likes

Hahaha this is goldā€¦

No offense @MillerliteRN

I just thought this shit was pretty hilarious as an outsiderā€¦

2 Likes

At first I thought he was refering to sidco_cat. LOL
Iā€™m not sure why @Mosaic_Co-Labs thought he deserved an ass chewing from me.

3 Likes

You and my buddy from the UK def went to far over the top.

If anyone deserves some products its u bro!

Youā€™ve been inspirational part of the forum . Keep chasing your dreams and never give up is the vibe Iā€™m getting

And I should add your vet we all owe u a lil piece

5 Likes

I just gave what was freely given to me! Iā€™m glad to be viewed as inspirational though, Iā€™d have thought some other words that arenā€™t so kind, but thank you! I just try to be meā€¦

5 Likes

Thank you @thesk8nmidget ā€¦he put 50$ towards the raffle.killa I have proof if need

I really appreciate all u guys are doing for me

4 Likes