Questions about loose diamonds BHO

So I’ll get straight to it, I use a jar tek to crash out fresh frozen BHO and my butane is straight butane with no other cuts. Everytime I crash the diamonds stick to the jar tho, they have good structure and are plentiful but how can I get massive loose diamonds like I see on instagram? Please don’t be shy :brain:

Dm me

Basically don’t let them get stuck. Swirl the jars a bit everyday or open the lids. Opening the lids should release some of the headspace pressure, which might be enough to loosen up the rocks that are forming.

1 Like

Try: Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

Search term: loosies

It’s all in the wrist…

Nothing wrong with asking questions…just understand that many of them have been answered already, so searching first is the correct approach

9 Likes

haha my solvent is never that reactive when i burp a jar. must not be warm enough?

2 Likes

No u said ur using 100% tane some 70/30 tane/pane will react

Loosies is an art

U can let the stones natutally over a month or so… you can uze the break up teks

2 Likes

@stoneD is a very helpful and affordable resource. A few 30 minute calls and some texts will probably have you well on your way to the larger diamonds you seek.

2 Likes

Is there a jump cut in that video or a full live clip?

Something like this happened when I was purging a jar run recently and it did more than usual and broke up and revealed our puck out of the sauce on the burp

1 Like

Not my video.

i suggest you click through to the thread it was originally posted in, and ask the user that posted it.

1 Like

Seek my answers/replies on the subject in here. If you know what you’re doing, you’ll know what you’re looking for.

It’s far easier than you think.

6 Likes

tinker-bell-spank

C1D1 Labs just came out with a diamond miner with nitro puck push technology.

2 Likes

Im guessing its a miner with a N2 port on bottom of miner?

2 Likes

That’s the gist of it. Pretty sure there’s some nuances beyond that, but great idea either way.

2 Likes

Just seen it, looks cool.

1 Like

Very cool offering from our friend!

1 Like