Question regarding filling syringes with distillate

That is sooooo much extra work. Next time buy your syringes from me so you do not have to do all that work :rofl::joy:

If you leave the luer lock off till the last step, you can fill 100 syringes using that guys “coupler” method. And then cap with the lock/cap assembled using pressure. Ill add that video to the “to be filmed” list

5 Likes

I am referring to his vent cord method. do you still not think that would be faster? And yeah you seem to have the easy carts to cap and syringes too now i guess lol. Just wait til I show you what I made to cap my carts easier you’ll :rofl: but it works.

1 Like

His “vent cord” method is clever, but takes precision and skill. Something you are short on at the end of a 1-2k fill. By modifying his “coupler method” you can fill/cap easier.

I taught @Eastcoaststrange how to do it last year.

1 Like

Just ruin my hope while i have 1000 syringes to fill and plunge :sweat_smile: haha . Guess i’ll learn the hard way this time.

You can shoot me an email… darrius@dmliftinc.com

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19jWRpx6BMP9feNPus0XPvKDwMDtyImSM/view

This is why we’ve created this backfillable syringe you dont have to use extra tools

dm me pricing.

Email sent

#art

I won’t disclose the artists name since I’m sure he is tryna keep a banksy like mystery, but this is how you do it with the metal plungers.

@Ascent sells these for around a buck a piece.

6 Likes

Illegally because we created the tech and have it patented

1 Like

Well,

I just ordered a few of em, once I have em in, I’ll let you all know. Just got a 100, and I’m more than happy to sell a few of em to everyone here.

3 bucks a pop, 10 for 25, plus shipping, which should only be a few bucks.

If anyone wants a few hmu.

2 Likes

So I just received my syringes from @hilldarrius1,

I can’t say how they perform yet, but the package came well packed, with a brochure of their catalog and some business cards. Very professional.

The syringes themselves were packed in a very sturdy container. Breakage should be minimal if any during transport.

5 Likes

When was this?

The syringes have been patented since they were created in 2018, 2019 before BizCon 7 factories were shut down for infringement

Dm pricing as well please. Thank you.

1 Like

Fyi, if anyone wants to try em out, lemme know, I have 100 but don’t need nearly that many.

1 Like

What is it

1 Like

These 1ml syringes. The plunger screws out of the shaft. It’s pretty ingenious actually!

2 Likes

Stoked to try these!

3 Likes

whenever sellers in any platform have high minimum order requirements you just PM or email them asking to make a sample purchase. they always agree to it. they will say minimum 5000 units but you ask to buy 5 and they’re like “okay fine but you have to pay freight”

2 Likes